1.5.1 Update - Cloud Hosted Servers!

normal people cant just get 600 tc in a few weeks…

You can watch 5 videos a day, for 20 crystals each, that’s 700 a week. Normal people can pay for a server for free, without even needing to mine any crystals :slight_smile:

oh its limit five videos per day? i thought it was random :stuck_out_tongue:

I got over 5 a day, actually 10!
Not telling how

I only get 3 videos

You can buy TCs, or have people chip in. I LOVE that random people can donate.

haha i love that too XD my server has 102 days left on it now in only 2 days of it being up, and i only know of 54 of those days being donated

Does this mean some of my paintings might loose quality with this upgrade? I’m not sure what resolution would be too high?

Well, a lot of my really clear paintings, and a lot of paintings on servers have gotten noticeably blurrier. A prime example is Plebius, where the paintings for the “Talking back to admin” rule and the “Tree chopping” rule is a lot blurrier, I used to be able to read the text really clearly, but now I cannot make out the words.

I can’t post pictures anymore? Weird.
I just wanted to show that I found Dave’s cloud server

renwO )( tfarckcolB

I only got 3 yesterday.

How do you search for a server?

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Join world - Advanced - Search

sigh I have a elephant-load of paintings in my art/picture museum and they’re already a little pixelated. Probably won’t upgrade that device to 1.5.1 for a while.

In the game on my iPad I only get one or two videos every couple of days. However, in the game on my iPhone I consistently get five videos every day. I’ve always wondered if there are some other factors that determine the number of videos for that device?

I have a problem regarding application crashes. I host a cloud based server. Yet in a specific area i crash. Even when i zoom out and look at that area i crash that i cant even look at it. I need help on how to fix this.
Thank you. :slight_smile:

I can assure you that Majic Dave knows about this issue and is working to solve it. It’s happening to all of us on Skeeve’s Empire. In the meantime, we’ve come up with the following Work-Around:

1. Log on under a completely new name. This will focus the “camera” on spawn. No need to actually spawn a new character unless you want to.
  2. Log back on under your previous “stuck” account. You should see Spawn’s portal, and then be able to move your BH.
  3. If the above doesn’t work, then most likely your BlockHead has actually moved into the corrupted zone. We don’t have a way to recover this and the only thing you can do is just create a new blockhead. Or wait for Majic Dave to fix - which I don’t have any idea how long it will take.

is there a date set when blockserver servers will allow time crystal donations?

Unfortunately BlockServer will never accept time crystals. We expect the cloud servers will eventually fully replace BlockServer.

i feel like this has been asked before, but could blockserver worlds be transferred to become cloud servers?

I believe this is now fixed, if you’re still experiencing crashes ask your admin to type /stop to reboot into the fixed server.