1.5 ART, TRADE & ARCHITECTURE Update! Out today!

Damn

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

update is out!!!
UPADATE NOW

No it’s not.

I’m seeing it in Apple’s store; not yet in Google’s or Amazon’s.

update is out!
but i cant join any servers! :confused: why isnt there an option on blovkserver.net to update my server?

A windows or linux server won’t be released for 1.5, sorry.

I’m not sure if there ever will be one at this point, as I’m not sure it’s the right solution. But I will say that I am right now working on some exciting new ways for people to host and join servers. More details on that in a few weeks :slight_smile:

For Dave: Why are you silent on the matter of ‘Server Software for Linux’?

IT’S OUT!!! CGYIEFWY45T7YFT35743478D2R8723F597C79D4H779T783426^&^&&^^%$%#&())&)&%&^(&)^&%()^%()(&^_(^&**_& yAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
YAY!!!

I won’t be on the forums for a while because I WILL BE TOO BUSY PLAYING THIS AWESOME GAME!!!

Yay times infinity. :smiley:

That’s ok Dave, you just keep making this game more epic and we’ll be happy!:smiley:

It’s not out for me yet…:frowning:

Yay! 1.5! I can’t believe all this new stuff! I’ve been waiting for this thread for ages! Who’s as excited as me?!? Woohoo! Yay Dave! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m not sure…I didn’t expect a lot of these things…and now mining has been so much harder! :frowning:

It now appears to be out on Apple and Google Play stores, but not on Amazon.

WARNING! DON’T UPDATE YET!

If you plan on hopping back on your favorite server then you’re out of luck. I can’t join any server because Blockserver.net hasn’t updated the servers yet and there isn’t an option to update yet.

@blue,it takes patience for the new update to come out…it just came out,remember?

How does the new death work again? Is it you die, and then respawn at any portal you choose? (With the same blockhead?)

Remember guys, 16x world size is a torture in disguise. I managed to cover 1/4 of that in a week. Not fun.

I do have to say though, these new features do make for some pretty cool architectural feats! I cannot WAIT for someone to make the Parthenon with the new columns! And Atlantis too. And… Just… Yay!

Here’s a tip: don’t put 80 paintings in a portal chest at once. You game tends to lag for a bit, then you disconnect from the server, then you potentially lose all your paintings.

Better tip, don’t put 80 of anything in a portal chest. When you are near your portal chests when it’s full of stuff, you will lag.

And you can choose whether to let that BH die and respawn a different one later, or you can let the BH respawn and keep it.

Basically, if you choose to let the BH die, it deletes that BH. But if you respawn, the BH gets transported to the spawn portal.

Vnapgjspk so happy for new update!!! Djdiiekdkf :smiley:

Yay! It’s coming out soon! I’m super excited about the paintings and elevator! The only thing I’m a little bit nervous about is the death thingy… I don’t really know how many times I’m going to die since I’m not the best at taking care of my 5 blockheads…
EDIT- Darn it! I just noticed that scorpions are in the desert, and my current project is well… in the desert…