1.5 ART, TRADE & ARCHITECTURE Update! Out today!

Thanks.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s why it’s called an analogy - you find the similarities in two separate things.

If clothing didn’t degrade, would you [strike]make[/strike] dupe chests of it? No. You’d [strike]make[/strike] dupe a few sets, and maybe a few alternately dyed sets.

Yeah… Clothing is one of the things I DON’T dupe. I buy clothing, because for whatever reason I like to.

Kind of off topic from what you were saying but I just want to point out I dont dupe absolutely everything I need/want

Neither do I XD
I wanna be the last person to post on this thread before blockheadbean closes it XD I have no idea why!

Well, if you really wanna be the last one to post here then you should go to the v1.3.1 annoucement thread. It’s never been really closed.

And sorry… For messing up the last post for you. I just wanted to tell you anyways.

@caramel XD last post win syndrome?
Anyways, I really like the fact that Dave added the finer points of architecture into the game. The columns are a bit like cheap reinforced platforms!

I play mostly on sp and Lily loves the new features!!

PS: sp is singleplayer.

Mining and talking on Tapatalk…

Yay! Now blockheads can die!!

Awsome job majic Dave!!!

Makes me wonder what’s going to happen by/in 2.0.

So far in the future that I don’t even wanna think about it…

Maybe it’ll be sort of like the future. We’re sort of in the 1800-1900 times right now.

I don’t think there will be a 2.0. We’re halfway there to 1.10! :smiley:

I guess people in the 1800s-1900s had nothing to drink…(hint hint)

1.5…?

Was that a joke? 1.5 is bigger than 1.10

Cheese, it should be 2.0, not 1.10

I am a newbie to Tapatalk!

Guys, keep in mind that game update numbers are very different from decimal numbers. The tenth updated would not be 2.0, but it would be 1.10, like how 1.1 is not the same as 1.10. The number after the first dot is what changes on blockheads updates, the first number will not change unless there is a HUGE upstate that changes most of the stuff in the game. The number after the second dot, (i.e. 1.5.1) is usually a bug fix. Get it?

No.

I know, I’m confusing. :slight_smile: What I meant is that the first number usually never changes, unless there is some sort of major, HUGE update. The second number increases with every update, for example, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc. 1.10 will NOT be the same as 1.1, 1.10 would be the tenth update. Its very different from decimal numbers.

why?

this is so confusing