1.5 ART, TRADE & ARCHITECTURE Update! Out today!

From
Harry Potter, Half-Blood Prince
Prime minister: But you have magic! You can do anything!
Magic Minister: Yes, minister, but the problem is, the other side can too.
At least the PVP Arena we have is more risky :smiley:

Can you please tell me why? I’m trying to find out what is happening, so I need either a screen-shot or word pictures from you, if you don’t mind :slight_smile:

From what I should make a screenshot?

I think milla wants to know WHY you can’t try to update. Don’t you see an update option? Is there no download progress? Is the device crashing? What message do you see? That kind of stuff…

This! Thanks :slight_smile:

Did the requirements change between 1.4 and 1.5 for android devices? If so then their device could of become unsupported.

I can’t see the update button!

You’re welcome :slight_smile:
I only jumped in cause I thought you might not be on at that time of day. I have no knowledge of android stuff

Are you connected to a good Wi-Fi network? Could you try to refresh the page? Try restarting your device.

(I don’t have an Android, so I can’t help you much more than that. Sorry.)

My guess is that that Noodlecake coded it for 1.4, not 1.5. If so, then ask Noodlecake.

My aunt has a Samsung Galaxy S3. I might help. Maybe it has not been released to your phone/tablet yet.

Has anyone else had a problem with the train? All of a sudden my BH can’t touch it. When I try to click on it there is only a box there which makes my girl walk to it, but that is all.

Has anyone else had a problem with the train? All of a sudden my BH can’t touch it. When I try to click on it there is only a box there which makes my girl walk to it, but that is all.

Please add a confriming option in use crystal
I keep accidently touching use crystal and i lose so much crystal that i dont want to spend

Someone suggested that and Dave denied saying this would remove some of his money.That combined with death means I’m not buying TCs.

Really? So…Dave makes money from other people’s mistakes? (I’m just kidding, Dave. ;))

I’m irked about death too. But I never bought TCs.
Epic fail, Piney. Epic fail.

Okay, death I might be able to live with. Shows Pine in armour at a fancy party instead of regular cloths

Pineapple, this party wasn’t medieval themed…:wink: :smiley:

IMG
Now it is. :smiley:

Lol