1.5 ART, TRADE & ARCHITECTURE Update! Out today!

But breaking forum rules is no way to advertise.

It would also be cool if we could use scorpion poison to make into clothes so thst we could discuise ourselves as scorpions so that they wouldn’t kill us all the time.

Travelers stone

Ahh, that’d be really cool!
Really looking forward to 1.6 :smiley:

Woah! That’s a pretty big update log. :open_mouth: I hope 1.6 will be like that too. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m so excited, when I saw this thread at first I read it wrong and I saw “1.6”. XD LOL. :wink: When 1.6 actually comes out, I’ll be bouncing off the walls. XD :smiley:

I remember these days. So fun.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Welcome to the forums

Please don’t bump a post @wikiFAYZ

Is it possible for u to make the paintings more clear and allow u to sketch in the game???that would be awsome because I love to sketch I’m real life and this is by far my favorite game but which ashamed that I can’t sketch…

You can buy the HD setting on the game or you can make a huge painting showed in this video. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YKZYPIz1OY)
You can sketch it on your computer and or mobile device then same the imagine to paint it out on the blockheads!

Well sketching while not leaving the game is what I ment …

Perhaps you should make a new topic for this suggestion, since the 1.5 update was released quite a while ago