1.6 'TAKE FLIGHT' is out!

[FONT=Helvetica](Out now on iOS/Play, rolling out within the next couple of hours on Amazon)

[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica]This update takes your blockheads to the skies with the awesome new JETPACKS. With new ores, workbenches, items, plants and blocks, 1.6 adds a whole load of new stuff to find and do. There’s also a fancy new lighting engine, and it’s now up to 2x quicker to mine and craft, so you can get started in new worlds much faster![/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- JETPACKS! You’re going to need a lot of oil, titanium and electricity to make one, but then YOU CAN FLY![/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- New floating islands in the sky! These will appear in new worlds, and in unexplored areas of existing worlds.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- New hanging vines, and colorful tulips[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Mining/digging speed with bare hands and primitive tools is now faster[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- It’s now twice as fast to craft all items! [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- New shaders and lighting for an improved look[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Adds platinum coins (worth 100 gold each), as well as platinum ore, ingots and blocks.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Adds titanium ore, ingots, blocks, armor, swords and pickaxes.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Adds carbon fiber blocks and armor[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Adds glass and black glass stairs and columns[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Adds a new electric press which is faster than a normal press, but also allows you to crush stone into gravel and gravel into sand[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Adds the new electric sluice, which sifts through gravel to find ores[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Adds ownership signs, which protect a 31x31 area so that only the assigned player and admins may modify it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- All columns and stairs are now crafted at the builder’s bench, which replaces the stonemason’s bench[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Plants and trees grown in compost no longer die of old age[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Compost is now created at a compost bin, and can be made out of most organic items[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Ores are now clumped together into larger deposits[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Back walls are now only created if there is another solid block or back wall within 10 blocks below[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Back walls can now be removed by using the correct tool for the block type[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Text now appears black on light painted signs or shops[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica]- Workbenches and portals can only be upgraded by admins or the owner of that workbench.

[/FONT]
//youtu.be/bAwffVK6B3k

How To Prepare for 1.7
1.7 Is Near!

yay :smiley:

now, when will 1.7 come out?
:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

YAYYYY :stuck_out_tongue:

Great work on the new update, Dave!

YAYAYA! But what about sam.boyer’s trailer?

owenrship areas!!! no more griefing wooo hoooo

band players together and create ungreifable islands.

It’ll be out soon enough. @blockace

when will the servers get the update?

Cloud worlds probably automatically updated.
Edit: Confirmed.

flying time, awesome

W00T
#blockyenough4me

I might be dumb, but where are carbon fiber blocks made?

Craft bench.

IM DYING ON THE INSIDE WITH JOY!!!
A truely amazing update Dave! :smiley:

im clickable

sorry if i shouldnt have posted this, but its related to 1.6 in a way and i need to go to bed soon, but everyone is looking at the 1.6 stuff so my thread was useless.

ill delete this post if its a problem

haha i cant get on servers and my sp world is not good dosent has house yet haha.

Ownership signs…can you make an example of how to use?

problems yet?

Did you really had to ask?
The one thing I’m getting is LAG FROM OTHER PLAYERS DUE TO THEM GETTING A JETPACK :/.

Yay!