1.6 teaser and launch date!

4 Hours to GO!

Here’s the link to Dave’s tweet:
https://twitter.com/majicDave

Tomorrow is not going to be a productive day at work for me.
Worse… I have a lot of meetings.

Colleague: Uh… Skeeve, what are you doing with your phone?
Skeeve: Oh… nothing, quickly exits out of blockheads I was just crafting a JetPack… um… wait, what?

SoHow will the update effect existing server multi-player worlds?

When/where will the update list be posted?

In the News & Announcements forum… Most likely after the update is out…

a) The servers will probably update
b) Later, probably right before/when the update is officially released.

Less than 4 hours away :smiley:

You guys know me … I don’t waste posts. But OHmanOhManOhmanOhman… The anticipation is too much for me.
I’m gonna burst!

Quick - someone get me an Ice Torch! I need to cool down!

I’m feeling just like Skeeve right now! XD

Only thing is, it’s worse for me, since I just remembered that I have a band concert tonight and so I won’t be here for the launch :frowning:

Oh Man Cheese! That’s a Bummer!

Well - would be really great if the band was playing Elton John’s “Rocket Man” - You could at least THINK about flying around on a jet pack.

3 hours!

I have stuff tonight, too! 2 hours or so of stuff about an hour after launch! :frowning:

;-; we’re all busy…

I don’t get home till 2 hours after the update. :frowning: and I don’t want to be late for work. But there is only one blockheads 1.6 update launch ever.

I’m overexcited as well!! Can’t wait, and I’ll most likely be up all night playing:D

So… am I the only person sitting here constantly refreshing?

Nope! I’m right with you Harrison!

EDIT: THIS JUST IN, THIS JUST IN!!

8 Minutes ago, Dave just announced on Twitter that the Cloud Worlds will re-load and come back updated [U]right about the same time the update is released!!![/U]

I have already issued death threats to any of my admins if they explore any of the unexplored sky. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve saved up all my gc and cc. I’m ready to buy the materials to craft the new benches if any and craft the jet packs over 9000 times. If only he added Dirtbikes I’d be freaking out cause I love them.

Sent from ipaaaaaaaaad

Questions, the tweet from Dave said 4hrs till 1.6 is up, so my time 6:51-4=2:51 right? So add 6hrs (when update will be out) so 2:51+6hr= 8:51pm right? Or am i just hallucinating because its out soon or doing teh math wrong? :stuck_out_tongue: (So the 1.6 will be able to download at 8:51pm right?)

Lolz… my first stop will be Pletobia to claim my block… I already have a list of what blocks a want and alternates incase I don’t get the ones I want :slight_smile: Then… I shall go and build and have fun!!

Gl hf with the new update! :slight_smile: ^

1 and a half hours… I think