1.6 teaser and launch date!

oooo so now my crafting will be 4x as fast XD

Such power!

Yussssssss! I always wanted to fuhhhh-LYYYYYYYYYY! (i’m saying fly, incase you don’t know what I’m saying) it’s also great for imagination servers when you use your imagination a lot. Like, for example, someone could pretend they had wings and could fly. :slight_smile: I wonder how it is fueled?

Everybody’s gonna have 4xs?

no, i just bought double time :stuck_out_tongue:

I have double time too…

Oh, misunderstood. Sorry.

I don’t really mind, I have 5 BHs, sometimes I like them busy. :slight_smile:

Can I say something again? I’l take that as a “yes”. Ok, thanks.
Takes really, really, really deep breath*
"yahhhhh-USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"
Pants*
Can I say it aaaanother time? Ok! I will!
Takes deeper breath*
“YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!”

Flight, and double crafting speed. Nice. I wonder what other stuff there is ? Ooh, I can’t wait !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crafting twice as fast?! Wow! That’s just amazing. How am I gonna keep all 5 of my BH’s busy now!
Time to crack the whip on those slaves!!

Crossbows + jet packs = epic air battles.

@skeeve Put your bhs in cold storage revive them when you need them. :smiley:

IMG

in the poster we see:

an dark-green sword

an carbon fiber boots

the jetpack has some sort of bluish flames coming out

and at the bottom we see the clouds

Ohhhhhhh you guys are so lucky.I just lost my phone. I should make thread on how to find it.( Hint im sure it’s in my house).

I wish I still had my old world, the update would be much better on there :frowning:

Conveniently, I have a freezer at my Palace on SGE! :smiley:

Omg (then faints and reilises!!) [noparse]:d[/noparse] =:d

Ok - who’s gonna be the first person to wear both a Jet Pack AND a Tin Foil Hat? :eek:

Blockhead on AUTOPILOT!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally, I think I’m gonna build an Air Traffic Control Tower.
Interesting fact: Ronnie built a Heli-Port on SGE’s Fire House in anticipaton of version 1.6 (without knowing anything about jet packs)

I was thinking of making a trade port somewhere to some server, with helicopter/airplane/jetpack landing spots right before this came, but I didn’t have time to make them before

Uh, why do you say that? Everyone with their own world will have to craft new stuff from scratch, while on other servers players can team together, maybe.

I’m looking forward to more activity on servers that used to be popular and haven’t been for a while. I remember when OpenSkylands first went public I sometimes couldn’t log in due to the players being maxed out. Now, it sits idle for days at a time. Such a huge factory it has too.

:open_mouth: But I wonder how much they’re going to cost since jetpacks in the real world cost $200,000 :P.

I’m sure they will be reasonable to craft, just require late game materials

That tweet…is AMAZING! We can craft faster now!