1.6 teaser and launch date!

Try calling it, if it isnt dead.

I agree. Possibly related to what was said about the new items being linked to current items. (If I recall correctly. It was something in that format)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think jet engines’ afterburners make blue flames…

They actually can. http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/tech_ops/read.main/285765

Oh…

Well I never was really interested in Soviet planes, only American plane

Omgererddd magic dealer agrees with this all magic to the game

Soviet aircraft have blue after burners at least one of them does lol never seen a blue afterburner

Did anyone notice the shirt it seems to be made of the same material as the boots.
I wonder how one would put on jetpacks, I think it will be like a jetpack shirt which you place in the shirt slot. :slight_smile:
Hope it comes with parachutes.

Hoodies please

or cars

I AGREEE WITH THIS PERSON WE NEED HOODIES TO BE ASSASSINS FROM ASSASSINS CREED… i mean whaaaaaa no assassins creed here

I agree, and we better had parachutes in case something goes wrong

Carbon nano-fiber clothes im not a beta tester or anything

blue flames…hmmm

Carbon dioxide…hmmmm

Coal!!! or oil

Green sword??? i say lighting

Nano fiber clothes???I don’t think we’re even close to that.

***!? Jetpacks, flying! You need to add more upgrades to stuff, ores, gems and cool stuff! I hope it will be better though… I can’t wait for 1.7 to come out!

A-Z Star: Did anyone notice the shirt it seems to be made of the same material as the boots.
I wonder how one would put on jetpacks, I think it will be like a jetpack shirt which you place in the shirt slot. :slight_smile:
Hope it comes with parachute.

The boots are probably hover boots

Ohhhh… Shiny…

Hmmmmm, maybe there’s a whole jetpack outfit! The whole thing’s kinda shiny… Anyway, YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! (I do love shouting, don’t I?) As a matter of fact, I’m most excited about jetpacks, you?

deep breath

gets ready to delete ~3-4000 photos

Will Tilda do it before the update release?
Nobody knows…

@bkajnl hover boots make no sense that’s what the jetpacks are for, maybe the boots reduce fall damage.

You’re double posting. Edit the post and merge them together. :slight_smile:

Hover boots. Nice. Let’s knock it up a notch and try hover boats. Or hover planes. Or hover houses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk