2020 bh advent

I decided to do an advent this year inspired by this The 2019 Blockheads Advent Calendar

I’m gonna start it on the 4th so I have a couple days to make the first one if anyone wants to do one just pm me

4: Find

and post picture here! (Painting will be removed until the 4th)
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:

I will ask permission first on all servers so if anyone wants to say yes then please do here lol

7 Likes

I cannot wait!

3 Likes

How exactly does this work?

Someone will post something each day until Christmas for everyone to do or see and I’ll put it in the op (it will be me unless someone pms me)

5 Likes

Okay thanks.

1 Like

The first event is updated but it would be kinda hard to do it now lol

3 Likes

Yays! This will be great :smiley:

1 Like

I have put the painting back down it’s 8:25 am on the 4th some places it’s the 3rd here still (I recommend not starting until tomorrow though)

Hint: it is less then 40 tc from spawn

1 Like

Today and tomorrow’s event is a snowman building contest it has to be built on a server that is public/searchable or you need to include a link and you need to say the server name (but NOT the location the winning build will be part of a later event)

3 Likes

September Isles! I’m on it :lol:

Today is the last day for snowman entries there’s only been one so far and here is a poll for the next building comp

• Reindeer (2 days)
  • Candy cane (1 day)
  • Santa slied (2 days)

0 voters

Sorry that I can’t spell lol

Ok @GlassRose won by default so her build will be part of a later event
Today and tomorrow’s event is a santa sleigh building contest same rules as before

4 Likes

Extending the event another day because literally no one has sent me a build and I need it for a later event

1 Like

Im going to extend the event until I get at least one entry I still haven’t

1 Like

I’m sorry I would have entered except I have a lot going on rn. :cry: :frowning:

2 Likes

You could probably try to promote the event in milla’s discord server as well