A change to server credit in 1.7

well i wasnt sure because one of the main reasons for the change is so there are more people on fewer servers.

That will be an effect, but the change was made because of pirates getting time crystals illegally.

GUYS WHY IS EVERYONE FIGHTING! IF YOU WORKED IT OUT 200 TC COSTS THE SAME AS 1 MONTH NOW! THIS IS AWESOME! YOU SAVE LIKE $20 OR MORE (if you werent pirating tc). Who agrees?

Ads and mining are free, but I see what you mean. Why caps lock though?

MY Caps lock got stuck. KEyboard is laggy aGain

Um no because very few people just pay for their tc.

ey! hi!!
yeah, i just have played the game for a thing like 3 years, but this is the first time in the forum, can i enter to the beta? or its for only for persons that are longer in the forums?

thanks you from chile!! (a small country thats its on a side of argentina)

PD: i dont know where i need to post this sooooo

Beta testing has already ended for Blockheads 1.7. You will also need to contribute to the community here on the forum to get a higher chance to be a beta tester.

Welcome @ranquichi to our Blockheads Forums! For the community guidelines and rules, visit this thread here: About the Meta category

uh, thanks

I think that any Free TC server will be gone and the TC hacker is going to be banned (because of the credit)

Unfortunately, this won’t be the case. But hey! Atleast they’ll be gone!

I’m assuming the “worst” ones will just quit the game.

Yeah.

What he said

Tracking this would create a hackable value like TC, what could be done is ads instantly equalling credit e.g. 1 ad for 4 hours of credit. It would have to be four hours on that server meaning there’s no middle value. But then again, people would still be able to spam adverts and it would reduce the positive effect of the update.

Dave still gets money whether adverts are spammed or not

But I think the damaged caused by hacked cloud servers is easier to fix with full IAP, but I do like ads for credit

Is it possible to migrate a server into a single player game?

No, probably not in 1.7

@Bickie @Gaareth It is possible! Copy the world files over and open the blockheads app!

Server into single player? I think Bickie means cloud, which currently is not possible.