A change to server credit in 1.7

Maybe. You can’t guarantee someone will donate.

Yeah but someone will. If it’s a good server somebody will have the goodwill.

Then there should be no problem for everyone else who already owns servers. Make them good servers and they will stay open.

Yeah but what if people make new ideas post-1.7 and can’t create them?

Mac servers still exist, make said idea there.

how do u get it one mac?

And if you don’t have a Mac?

It’s on the App Store on Macs.

Thx bro

Make a virtual machine that actually is mac os high sierra

That violates Apple’s End User License Agreement (EULA) if you build the image yourself. If you download a pre made image, that’s illegal in most countries.

That’s odd… I’ve seen a few mac os dmgs floating around online and I’m pretty sure they’re not illegal.

Mavericks is on CNET, and I’m pretty sure CNET isn’t an illegal download site.

That one will not install in a Virtual Machine.

Well, I tried it on virtualbox and it didn’t work :tongue: There’s videos on how to do it, so I guess people could follow those if they want to install mac on a vm so that they can run a server.

Im a little worried about what will happen if all the servers run out of credit, if they do people would be forced to play alone, but im hoping that it wont turn out like that, but im just wondering what might happen?

Very unlikely, but a new server will automatically be created that has a week of credit.

Really? Interesting.

Well, Rabbithole while be infinitely funded by Milla…

Yes, as Porky said this is extremely unlikely. There are so many dedicated server owners out there, I can’t see this happening anytime soon.

Fun Fact: A new server will also be created /with one week’s free credit/ if every cloud server is maxed out (16 people in every running world)

@GoodGradesBoy do you mean Pixmilla? Or is Rabbithole funded by her? If so, never knew that!

Here what she said from the world thread of RABBITHOLE.