A few new themes to the music in blockheads

Huh. Right now I’m listening to monkeys spinning monkeys while I’m typing this xd

These are all free use with credit much like the ones in game.

Dies
:musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note:
Hello darkness my old friend…
:musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note:

Walks alone at night in a dead server
:musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note:
In restless dreams I walked aloneeee
Narrow streets of cobblestone

:musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note:

Am I the only one that wants Monkeys Spinning Monkeys added?

I would love more music to be added. The same old songs get boring after a while.

Those sound nice.
How about, after drinking coffee,

Do you know that you could play your own music while playing blockheads?

Turn down in game music

And you can still hear the BH sound effects alongside with your music. I do this when I go out.

Other than that the classical music is relaxing. Love playing them on keyboard or in the app ‘Magic Piano’

YES
Hahahahaha I can just picture that right now :joy:

For some reason I like Monkeys Spinning Monkeys the most. I feel like it fits in best with the music already in the game.

I wasn’t expecting to like these, as Monkeys Spinning Monkeys sounded rather suspicious to me. However, I am pleased to say I was wrong. These would all be excellent music choices, I think. :smiley: