A few questions about blockheads youtubing

Hey everyone!
If you don’t know already, my YouTube has 79 subscribers. I’m considering making videos on TBH soon!
I have a few questions, and you guys could really help.
1. Should I do a let’s play once 1.7 rolls out?

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • Sure, but it won’t get views
  • Nah

0 voters

2. Should I do videos of servers to showcase them?

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • Sure, but it won’t get any views
  • Nah

0 voters

3. Should I Livestream server gameplay and invite viewers to join?

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • No

0 voters

4. Should I reward patreon suppourters and YouTube donations with mod or protected building areas on a server?

• Yes, people will do anything for mod!
  • Hmm, maybe.
  • Nah.

0 voters

George Washington was the first president of the United States. To be sure you are still paying attention, select the number 5 below.

0 voters

3 Likes

I like the fact you’re making sure people are paying attention. 100% smart. But I’m not quite sure if you should do all this yet…

I’m probably gonna wait a bit to do this. For example, #4 is pretty unlikely. As for paying attention, the average rating is 4 :stuck_out_tongue:

Means only one person didn’t say 5. Besides, they could be fooling.

Be sure you have permission. wink wink

PVP Targeting Time!!!

Depends on how you do it. To be honest, the blockheads isn’t one of those games that are exciting to watch if the channel does it meta, because meta can be slow and repetitive sometimes, especially when there’s no one to talk to
I’ve always liked Lets Plays where said channel isn’t just talking to make noise, but to make the viewer feel as if they are playing alongside them. Just be enthusiastic and find a unique way of doing it!

Depends on your ability to make a server showcase. Showcases often require a ton of info in a short period of time. This also requires an editing software, as normal using chat to talk to viewers gets boring fast. I’m no expert on it though, I’d say ask someone who makes server reviews and ads

I’m leaning to no, as inviting players often results in it being 1/2 playing, 1/2 dealing with fans doing stuff
Maybe (and I’m thinking of how this works in minecraft, so it might not work in blockheads) a fanbase server, in which you make a server for fans, and you occasionally join

You shouldn’t at first. Eventually when you get too many subscribers to maintain a relationship with, then maybe move on to Patreon servers or fanbase servers

it’s 1 because he was first president

1 Like

Thank you all for voting! I appreciate the help. I’ll be sure to consider the results.

But you were asked to select the number 5!

Lol ya

Psst, The like button exsists if you agree or like the post.

I think it’s okay, as long as he didn’t say something along the lines of “+1” or “Like it”.