A new world: The Core

So, in the Blockheads we have the normal world, but what if there was a whole new ‘World’/area that we can go to? Basically the concept is you can go to the Core of the earth (not really a new ‘world’).
Monsters and plants
New monsters and plants found in the game.
Teleport Fruit Tree - Spawns de-activated teleport fruit, found in the world.
Lava troll - Red cave troll, it’s stronger, no drops, found in the core.
Devil - Lava troll with wings, really strong, drops are lava chest, found in the last room of the core.
Teleport fruit
Used to teleport to different areas and back (world, the core, future areas). It has 2 forms that can be crafted at a teleportation bench.
Recipe:
Craft special items!
1 Teleport fruit
1 Portal
Next is the stuff you can craft WITH it:
Core fruit:
Travel to the core!
1 Activated Teleport fruit
1 Ember
De-activated Teleport fruit:
Edible again
1 Teleport fruit
Activated Teleport fruit:
Special Powers!
1 Teleport fruit
1 portal
Next, you would craft an activated Teleport fruit, then proceed to craft a core fruit. Now we can travel to the core!
Go to the spawn portal. Not just any portal. Now, tap on it and choose ‘Go to the core’ and it takes 1 core fruit. Keep in mind there is only ONE teleport tree in every world, and it’s on sky islands. Core fruit, de-activated/activated Teleport fruit cannot be bought in trade portal or custom rules. The tree cannot be cut down at the stump. The tree is on a sky island.
At the core
Once you arrive, you will be standing at the spawn portal of the core. You can travel back at anytime with a Teleport fruit. Hope you thought ahead…
You will spawn in a giant 20x20 iron ball with a 3x3 air in the middle. You have to mine through. After you mine through, lava trolls will be waiting outside. Unfortunately, your jetpack does not work due to extreme heat. :frowning:
There is a ladder to the lava caves above. It has lots of ice torches, so hope you have the North Pole hat or lots of food. There are 5 5x5 rooms, each filled with an armoured lava troll. You can’t exit or advance until it is beaten.
The Boss
The 6th room is 20x20 and has the devil, who can fly in it. Strangely your jetpack works now. The devil is the boss, and you must beat him to exit. After he is dead, he drops a lava chest the drops in the chest depend on if you beat him first out of all players.
Drops (1st player):
1 Master Sword (cannot be bought/spawn items)
Kills anything in 1 shot, Blockheads in 10, even with armor. Any blockhead who can get away without dying has poison on it for 5 minutes, a very slow poison that grows over time, so it does more damage the longer it’s there.
Drops (2nd+ player):
The devils sword (cannot be bought/spawn items)
It is as strong as titanium, but also give a very slow poison, except for it lasts 2 minutes and less damage. Also in both the chests is a Teleport fruit so you can go back. Hope you enjoyed reading.
Duping
But wait! What if people dupe the Master Sword? There is a fix.
If the game detects more than 1 Master Sword Item, it deletes the clone.

It would be cool to travel to the core, but still, all those fights seem worthless, and the sword is too OP.
The lava trolls would be more common.
I like the idea of going to the center of Earth, but without all those fights.

Sword is op because of the fights. If you don’t want to fight, don’t go to the core.

Okay, what then? When everybody has stacks of swords that could abuse of anyone.

That’s my point, I want to go to the core, but all those fights seem useless.

I don’t exactly like the idea of the sword either. Also, a lot of it probably can’t be used because what you said is too similar to the End in Minecraft (Yeah, I used to watch it, but never got it lol). Minecraft’s company probably has that copyrighted, meaning that nobody else can use that idea. If another company/person uses the idea as their game, the Minecraft company is going to make you pay a lot of money, or force you to take it down.

However, on the other hand, I love the idea of the lava cave trolls. It sounds very interesting and hooking. I wanna read more! >:D

“I don’t exactly like the idea of the sword either. Also, a lot of it probably can’t be used because what you said is too similar to the End in Minecraft (Yeah, I used to watch it, but never got it lol). Minecraft’s company probably has that copyrighted, meaning that nobody else can use that idea. If another company/person uses the idea as their game, the Minecraft company is going to make you pay a lot of money, or force you to take it down.

However, on the other hand, I love the idea of the lava cave trolls. It sounds very interesting and hooking. I wanna read more! >:D” - Shadowolf
What idea? It’s not the end. It’s an extra adventure, there might be more areas later, like the moon or something. You can’t beat the game. It’s for extra loot.
“Okay, what then? When everybody has stacks of swords that could abuse of anyone.” - Obitowankinobi (sorry if spelled wrong)
Not stacks. You can’t buy/set in spawn items and if you kill the devil, you can only get the master sword once. After that you get the devils sword, a less OP item.

But it pretty much is the end, except for the fact that it’s themed differently, and has blockhead mobs instead. I’m not saying it’s bad, I’m just saying that you should change it more to sound original.

There’s a function to quote, just select the text (like doing copy paste) and press the quote thingy.
And well, they can be duped…
They would replace titanium swords in starters…
And stuff like that.
So an armor would be better, like an armor that inflicts damage on the attacker when it hits you.

Also, @shadowolf, don’t you mean the nether? I mean, the end isn’t anything like the core, but the nether is…

Ironic that we wear hats of warmth in the core xD!

I agree the sword is overpowered and could probably use some editing, but that’s not my main concern. My main concern is the uselessness of the trolls. You’re telling me they’re harder than a cave troll and reward you with nothing? Maybe give them droppable core chests filled with gear or something.

Maybe “obsidian armor” or something like that.

Aint this also a kids game?

Please read the About thread for this forum. It includes the rules for the Suggestions forum, including the one saying a features existence in another game is not a sound argument against its inclusion in this game.

@Jason65109101: Do you think the devil is too scary for kids?

Not really, its just that i thought we should keep it a tiny bit age appropriate for some people ._.

You never really know what age the person youre talking to is unless they talk about it, and im not sure if people under the age of 8-9 should really know about it, just in case

I consider the devil to be appropriate for any age that might reasonably have access to the Blockheads.

Yeah, i guess youre right

Sorry to ‘bump’ but I have a new idea (to prevent the duping of swords)
If the game detects more than 1 Master Sword Item, it deletes the cloned one.