Advanced technology

This is not a suggestion I am simply thinking logically. Ok so the blockheads a wacky game where little block people beat each other to death with spades at spawn and craft things.
Guns and other gunpowder weapons were invented in the 1300s. 1825 is when the first steam train was invented. Now blockheads would have access to many weapons besides bows and swords at this time. Blockheads have even made jet packs yet they can’t construct a simple cannon. Again this would never happen in the game as it is ridiculous to see little block people unleash a rain of bullets on a fellow blockhead who took his compost. Who knows maybe blockheads are simple beings who don’t wage war. :tongue:

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a part of a different timeline?

1 Like

Maybe :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I thought this game was about making friends, exploring the world and building not violence… ;-;
That’s probably why guns and cannons aren’t in the game…

2 Likes

Yea but there are war servers… it would be funny to see a pixelated yak get packed full of lead lmao

1 Like

I’m concerned where this is going…
This game was like 4+ family friendly lmao

2 Likes

:what: I mean some of it is… this thread is throwing off topic lmao

1 Like

I was just mentioning that the game didn’t make use of guns, gunshots, bombs etc and was just using more friendly items.
Sorry if that went off topic, ^^

2 Likes

Nah not your fault most threads go off topic anyway

2 Likes

but @BeakBoi20 why do we want weapons? i certainty don’t want guns or bombs or destruction stuff. I kind of with PVP was not a thing and am glad for the option to turn it off.

2 Likes

The Blockheads is rated “12+” on the App Store.

1 Like

It was like 4AM when I was typing that, sorry lol.

How much time do you spend on the forums. every time I go on, every post I see always has you commenting at least once…

1 Like

You’re all good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Si-Guy as I said this is not a suggestion I was thinking logically.

2 Likes

actually, if dave did ever come back to developing blockheads then maybe it would be a good thing to add a muzzle-loading/trapdoor rifle of some kind, even if just to keep scorpions away

1 Like

well if you think about it, we have jetpack tech in the present, but we also have steam trains, so maybe dave just missed items in between like cars for example, that he did not think would be popular, like guns and cannons.

1 Like

Idk if you were asking me but I check multiple times a day on the forums and if I am feeling creative I make a post

5 Likes

This game doesn’t revolve around guns…

6 Likes

I know it doesen’t, but all i’m saying is that an older weapon such as one of the single-shot carbines issued to the US army in the civil war would fit into the game simply because they took so long to reload and would be easy to program

4 Likes

Indeed

1 Like