Ailes

Yea I’m still waiting on milla

Can I get a join link?

The server has not opened yet

When the server willbe open as i got to know that you get your old profile back

We are deciding a date

Ok i send u a admin request please check it out!!

I just wanna say this publicly but everyone remember for future when it says “how should I contact you” I need your forums name or discord or something don’t just say forums in the future please include the way to contact you

so… when the server will be open i am too exited

RELEASE DATE

On Discord we announced that Ailes will be opening August 25, 2018 12:00 AM (Europe: Paris), August 24, 2018 3:00 PM (America: Los Angeles). Please click on the date and covert to your own time zones.

I also just realized that I’ll be 5-15 minutes late for the opening.

i’m too exited

Guys I think everyone including me forgot I was gonna finish after school but I forgot we need to reschedule I’m thinking thanksgiving break maybe sometime still work to do on the server

October 6, 2018 7:00 PM (Europe: Paris), October 6, 2018 10:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)

Thats when the server is opening it’s in my phones calendar I wont forget it’s going live then public

That’s on a Monday so I got school (but not today!)

Okay. seems fair

Honestly I don’t have school on birthdays of family members in my family including me.

I use EDT so if you we’re for example in cail I would be 2-4 hours ahead of you. at a time I mistook EST as my time zone.

Day after tomorrow!!! We will open make sure to join us im going to get a few things ready (party)

Edit: I wanna try and see at least how many people will most likely show up so I can plan
October 6, 2018 7:00 PM (Europe: Paris), October 6, 2018 10:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)

• I will be there!!!
  • Uh I might Idk
  • Nope not at all

0 voters

i am very exited for the opening !!!

I don’t have plans too and at the same time I might check up.

Tomorrow there will be games and stuff thats why I need to know so I can plan today I will make sure I have extra stuff anyways because people might randomly join too

We’re open! Music party on the discord server!