An update

an update.

No offense, devs, but your main page is copyright 2019 and the last update was in 2018. You released in 2013. a bit late… please, we want a new version.

2 Likes

Here, have a cookie :cookie:!

What kind of update might you like/new ideas?? There is still plenty to do, but new ideas are always welcome!

1 Like

There is only one dev

Dave is currently working on his new game, “Sapiens” right now.

1 Like

MajicDave has gotten some help on a few things like cloud multiplayer (thanks to Zhaus).

The game is more than seven years old, and the next game, Sapiens is in development. Working on Blockheads in place of Sapiens, would mean delaying the new game, with zero return on investment.

1 Like

what’s this? can we have a preview or an overlook at the new upcoming “sapiens”

I think this is the website
https://playsapiens.com/

1 Like

It means that the development of the Blockheads will be returned soon?

No, he’s not really interested in the game anymore so there not going to be any big updates and stuff

@Codeoffun is correct, in fact milla once told me that there dave himself said he has no plans to update the game again, no uncertainty involved whatsoever

There is pretty much zero chance that a content update will ever happen. Nothing is planned for a bug update at this point either.

When I say no plans, I mean no plans, rather than it will never happen, by the way. I get misunderstood about this a lot, with people assuming no plans means no update, but that’s incorrect. If Dave starts planning a bug fix update that will change.

TL;DR: No more content updates. Nothing planned re. bug fixes at this point.

2 Likes