ANDROID BUG - WHITE SCREEN

Hello everyone,

it’s been a long time since I posted about this problem FEW MONTHS AGO but nothing happened about it. What is the problem? When I start game, it doesn’t load properly. White screen appears and I have to wait for minimum 6 minutes until game starts. That is the main reason why I have decided to stop playing this beautiful game so please do something about this. I am playing on LG G7 ThinQ, Android 9 system.

1 Like

The studio that works on the game is having multiple issues with Google and how they’re imposing Android requirements.

Is your smartphone capable of updating to Android 10?

It will be capable very soon but update is not currently available because LG often late with software updates. Thanks for feedback.

1 Like

Oh, I see. Update your smartphone when you get the chance. I do not remember if Android 10 fixes the white screen issue or not, but you might as well try.

I updated to Android 10 and game works even worse. The Blockheads became totally unplayable on Android devices.

1 Like

Really? Android 11 came out very recently, so you might as well update to that and see if anything improves.

I’ve actually had major issues on android too. I hope they will at least update it for bugs :(( eventually the game won’t even be playable on any device. My friend got a new android and couldn’t play at all with me.

1 Like