Android server making error with in-app purchase

First of all, I’m korean. So I may not be good at english.
Understand of this please, and thanks in advance.

I tried to make my own server to play with my friends.

I purchased my money 3700won(about 3$ I guess) for 30 days server credit.

However, with the error message, and my server did not opened, even though the mosney is still charged.

I tried this 3 times with Google play refunding(purchasing, refund, purchasing, refund…), but result is same, yeah.

The following is the entire error message I got :
UNABLE TO CREATE WORLD

SORRY, SOMETHING WENT WRONG WHILE VERIFYING THE AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR PURCHASE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

Idk what should I do to open my own world now. Please help me.

All money I purchased is refunded now, but I will purchase again happily when this issue is fixed up.

Tell me what should I do.

Thanks.

Please take a look at this thread. :slight_smile:

I sent the email to support team with your help.
Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! image

New BlockHeads flaw on Android devices, mostly on Samsung (Similar origin to @Cocoa, in Korea), Xiaomi and Huawei devices (I don’t know why people at my school overrate them over Nokia phones, mainly because of their features. which clogs their storage space).

I sent an email to the support team about 1 day ago, but I didn’t get any answer for now.

I have 2 idea I can guess :
• It just takes long time.
• The team is ignoring me because I sent multiple e-mail.

I can explain why I sent multiple emails.

1. I got an error, but the money is still charged.
  2. So I sent an e-mail to the support team to get refunded, and to ask them to make me to open a server.
  3. I got refunded through Google play(the faster way I chose cuz I couldn’t wait this), not the support team.
  4. I got a way to contact with the support team in here, then I sent an e-mail again.
  5. Eventually I sent multiple emails. yea

I really want to open my server, but I have no idea what can I do.

Was I too hasty?

Apparently, the support team isn’t exactly… massive.
Its probably that it just takes a long time to get everything sorted as the support team already has plenty of issues to solve.

Hmm, I see. Thanks for reply.