Anime Actions (now opened)

This is an anime survival world I don’t do anime personally but some of the people that joins my other worlds does anime so I thought I would make an anime world for them to use the rules is no cussing hacking is allowed no asking for admin or mod

4 Likes

Are those the only rules?

1 Like

Yes that’s the basic rules of all servers

1 Like

You are probably thinking whaa?

1 Like

Wym ???

1 Like

Talking to wumbo jumbo

1 Like

anime + very little rules = something i definitely can’t say without being censored

the point: uh, i would definitely make some rules against sexual based content…

6 Likes

Lol LOL

1 Like

Well that’s u no offense it’s my world I make the rules not to be mean js this is my 3 Rd anime world

4 Likes

none taken, however i just believe that you’re going to have trouble being exposed to or others being exposed to such content, and let’s be real frank here, anime servers traffic in that on a daily basis

it’s not that the anime community is toxic though that opinion is overwhelmingly common, it’s just that the one bad apple in the batch is usually not just one, it might be four, or eight, and maybe even sixteen if you get really unlucky

4 Likes

I agree with @WumboJumbo here. You need ro put more rules in. Such as:

• no sexual content
  • no discrimination
  • no greifing (unless it’s a greifer world?)
    I’d alao put restrictions on dating if I were you. Anime servers’ generally are pretty out of hand when it comes to dating.
5 Likes

yeah that’s what i was trying to get into, the word ‘anime’ in any server can bring a lot of these problems, if anything you should probably make it so there’s no dating, these lonely unfortunate people can take it to tinder instead

1 Like

Dating is fine I have nothing against it let people be some what free i mean look at my name be free no rules hehe

3 Likes

Isn’t that against the cloud rules?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t you need to set some rules in place to keep things in order? That’s the whole purpose of rules.

I think so?

1 Like

In my opinion as much as i love your concept Be Free, a server with no rules at all, it’s an Utopia, an ideally perfect place.

But humans are far from ideal, we as a species are morally corrupt and there are minimal rules to follow such as those @Jungshook mentioned earlier.

In my server management days i banned many creeps with nasty profile pictures, banned lots of F and N words in chat.

All of these people should be reported to Milla via DMs to cloudban, and hope they never show up again.

3 Likes

by definition yeah but it really depends what got call ‘dating’, though 99% of the time that’d be a yes

3 Likes

Well said!

3 Likes

yeah humans are usually flawed in most areas, it may seem untrue but the ‘social’ part is believe it or not one of our dullest areas

cloud ban is unfortunately not very effective due to certain availabilities on devices, it’s too easy with basic knowledge when using something to edit the device’s files, while it would be more ideal to apply it outside rather than applying it how it is

cloud services are usually pretty manipulatable, despite most of the time being secure for stuff like dos, when it comes to stuff like this it’s invaluable and unreliable

3 Likes

I don’t like to tell on people I try to get along with as many people as I can i mean come on it’s 2020 if u gonna tell milla someone been cussing on your server that’s just childish no offense I just kicked them and go on with my life

1 Like