~ANIME RP~ cloud world

Guys,Don’t have a cool RP Server to play with?The server is called ~ANIME RP~ and owner is ~Jaden~ You can play with your friends here or RP with them.You can search ~ANIME RP~ and join now!Before you the theme is RP please do not curse just keep it to minimum and do not Online dating cause these is not an online dating site or game and most of the kids are playing this game

4 Likes

I’ve moved this post to where it should be, which is in its own world thread. If you put details about your world, such as the theme, play style, rules, etc. in the first post it will be as it should :slight_smile:

Thank you for the tip!Sorry sir!

No problem :upside_down_face:

Finally a good sounding anime server…

I think this has always been one of the (if not the) most famous anime servers. :blush:

Great server, though I probably won’t play as it isn’t my style.

It’s a she. :stuck_out_tongue:

She’s an it? :stuck_out_tongue: Jk.

I don’t roleplay, but I may visit. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I believe rp servers are supposed to be private?

Only if it’s inappropriate.

From the looks of it, this server isn’t inappropriate.

@JadenBH Good luck with your server! RP is a popular theme so you should be able to get lots of nice players to join. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It’s nice to see there’s an appropriate anime roleplay server, and that it even has it’s own thread on the forums. :smiley:

4 Likes

What evidence do you have? What if someone adds credit? Have you asked the owner if he will fund it?