Announcing my retirement from owning my own worlds for good

Incase it wasn’t obvious to some in the past few days I have been acting weird and decided to give a world to someone, and close a few worlds I own.

This is because I am not going to be maintaining them no longer as I am going to be retiring from owning worlds.

If you have joined any of my worlds before they closed or are closing, thank you for spending your time on them :slight_smile:
I would also like to mention that I am grateful people would spend time on my worlds and even donate to them, thank you for the awesome times I had made with you guys on my worlds.

I am not leaving the game or anything, I am just leaving the owning worlds thing for good. As I really do not want to maintain worlds anymore.

I know this thread may not matter, but I thought it would. Thanks to all who have joined my worlds for the past 5 years, I know I may be leaving the spot but do not worry. I will still be around, just in other worlds instead. And again, thank you :slight_smile:

Edit: I have decided to come out of retirement to make a new permanent home for myself and you guys. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Aww man! :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I didn’t know you were hosting worlds! It’s a big task to take on. Just look at the time wingysam has to put into it! All the best :slight_smile:

actually, I meant hosting my own worlds. sorry for any confusion

Hosting means to provide a platform on which worlds run. The host is the server on which worlds are installed. Just for clarity :slight_smile:

1 Like

alright, I changed the title to be a little more informative of what I actually mean.

1 Like

Are you going to keep playing on other people’s worlds, or are you just a bit over The Blockheads now?

It says that I will still be playing other blockheads worlds

Think I may come out of retirement, because I end up breaking promises.

You know what, I am not even going to call it a last world anymore. This is due to my autism that I may break promises.

Any current world I own will be down for good, but I have maybe a permanent home I may develop. :wink:

1 Like