Any good servers? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey guys!!!
I just recently joined and was wondering if there are any good servers?
:wink::wink::wink:

Oh yay youโ€™re back!!!

Unfortunately, Iโ€™m not much of service, since I havenโ€™t found many myself. But Iโ€™ll be on the lookout :slight_smile:

Haha I thought I would take a peek to see what you all have been up to! :blush:
I wanted to jump onto Basileus, but sadly found it not up and running :stuck_out_tongue:

I have some spare time if you want to join into a random world? :blush:

I have a server named crystal skies. There is currently not any very close building plots so I canโ€™t guarantee an easy way to get there.

Join giants, formerly code cars. I own it now.

Hi @I-Love-Creation nice to see you back!

I have a server that isnโ€™t very active but sometimes thereโ€™s a few people on (thereโ€™s an event every Monday and every Friday a Bible study)

Welcome back @I-Love-Creation!! So good to have you playing again.

I play mainly on expert mode servers such as NZIMA or Comfort&Joy when time permits. Hope to see you ingame sometime :tulip:

Here is the list of nice servers u can try:
Unihorse
Griffen-land
Sugarflop
Harmfulparadise
Satrlight skys 4
And more

I recommend checking out skylight skys 4 is a decent active famous server and has helpful staff usually if you join and theres nobody there a bunch of people start joining

Hey welcome back!!
This is what we are up toโ€ฆ :joy:

Hehh, well, I own 2 servers, a newly created one, Lunar Skies, that we would love some help on and my 4 month running server, Luniverse.

Hey @I-love-creation. Welcome back. I still run Skylands Arena, and Rabbithole.

@I-Love-Creation I found a server that is decently similar to Basileus, itโ€™s called Harmful Paradise. You could also play on Giants (econ server) or Starlight Skies 4 (everything free and chill server)

Edit: oh wait all the servers I suggested were mentioned
Oops

Thatโ€™s okay. Repeat suggestions just act as amplification for that world :slight_smile:

You can find me on Starlight Skyโ€™s 4. Well, if you wanna see meโ€ฆ
No? Okay, Iโ€™ll just uhhโ€ฆgoโ€ฆyeah
But I mean you still should see it, and our SSSPPPPPPPIIIICCCYYYYYY GIRL CHICKEN JEWEL and @Starlight1 as well. Sheโ€™s nice-and SPPIICC-(@PolarBearr shuts my mouth)
Me:MMPPPHHH