App Crashes At Welcome Message

I have a Galaxy s20 and the game crashes whenever I try to join a server. It freezes on the welcome message and takes a few tries to get my phone to snap out of it and let me close the app. It’s not any specific server and I already tried reinstalling the app but it didn’t do anything.

The Blockheads is notable for being nearly unplayable on modern Android devices. You’re not alone. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If that’s so, then it is a HUGE problem that should be addressed…

5 Likes

I agree fully that this should be taken care of, but I don’t think a bugs fix update will come available. I think the bugs will just make the game completely unplayable all together and that’ll be the end.

4 Likes

android updates were less common before, and then become more common to address the more bugs, noting noodlecake studios is for the android version

nothing wrong with them, the issue is communication, it’s key, and it’s harder for the android version due to a lot of the inactivity and slowdown in the game, particularly multiplayer

1 Like

At present Google is not permitting the update to fix a number of issues through, because it doesn’t meet certain criteria.

Other notable bugs include being stuck on a white screen at startup, instability when switching between the game and other apps, ads for time crystals not being available at all, etc.