Apple Event - September 15, 2020 at 10:00 AM PDT (SUMMARY AVAILABLE)

Apple Event

Add to your calendar

2 Likes

Just to confirm… :sweat_smile:

The event page includes a morphing AR logo. Go mess around with that for the rest of the week.

There might not be any iPhones announced at the event, but we cannot know for sure yet.

It looks like there’s a hashtag on Twitter for the event.

I wonder why that keyword is there… :wink:

This could be interesting.

Here is what you should expect at the event.

The event has officially started! Hop onto the livestream so you don’t miss out!

Here are the products that were announced at the event! :slight_smile:

From the official Apple website:

Apple Watch Series 6

Measure your blood oxygen level. Take an ECG anytime, anywhere. Easily see your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always‑On Retina display.

Apple Watch SE

An expansive Retina display. Advanced sensors to track all the ways you move. Powerful features to keep you healthy and safe. Starting at just $279.

Apple Fitness+

A new fitness experience powered by Apple Watch. Try world-class workouts on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.

iPad Air (4th generation)

iPad Air features an all‑screen design with a 10.9‑inch Liquid Retina display. The new A14 Bionic chip. And support for Apple Pencil and Magic Keyboard. Available in five finishes.

Watch this video if you’re interested in the new iPad Air.

iPad (8th generation)

The new iPad is more capable than ever. Now with the faster A12 Bionic chip, support for Apple Pencil, and the amazing features of iPadOS 14.

Apple One

Bundle up to six Apple services into one easy subscription. Plans for you and your family. And private access to each service, across everyone’s devices.

Apple Watch Series 6

Apple Watch SE

Apple Fitness+

iPad Air (4th generation)

iPad (8th generation)

Apple One

Interestingly enough, Spotify is not too happy about Apple One.

Family Setup is also pretty interesting.

If you want to learn more about what was said at the event, please visit the MacRumors website. There is way too much news for me to cover. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to assume that this was planned.

I would highly recommend reading this article if my summary was no good. :sweat_smile:

I love how they’ve ran out of ideas for the Apple Watch lol, won’t stop me from selling my series 5 on eBay and getting the 6 tho haha

I don’t think they’re out of ideas just yet. Take a look at the blood oxygen sensor.

On a somewhat related note, there’s more to Apple Watch Family Setup than I first thought.

Also, Apple shared a really sweet video.
1 Like

At launch, Apple Watch Series 6 blood oxygen monitoring will be available in many countries.

That’s something they could have added anytime though if they put effort into development into it. So far this is the second time they have added only one big item. They basically say oh bigger battery life, more storage. Big whoop. I want cool stuff. Like if you see what I’m saying. Like design wise. Sure your limited with a watch but still. Maybe add a camera. Something useful like being able to listen to music without AirPods off the watch ya know?

That isnt true. This kind of stuff is fairly new in terms of technological developments.

Even if they were able to somehow add it a while ago, it wouldn’t be all that good as it is right now.

That is very subjective.

Quality of life additions can really add up.

Apple cannot just snap their fingers and put a camera on the Apple Watch. Maybe you should try. :wink:

Speaking of the Apple Watch, some people have began to unbox theirs.

Luckily for Apple, the reviews have been fairly good so far.

On a related note, reviews for the 8th generation iPad have also been surprisingly positive.

Unsurprisingly though, the Apple Watch SE is receiving a lot of attention for its cheaper price.

Apple One will support users who have multiple Apple IDs.

If you’re interested in buying the Apple Watch Series 6 or the Apple Watch SE, take a look at this guide.

Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE orders will start shipping ahead of deliveries tomorrow.

Fitness+ was apparently planned long before the pandemic.
1 Like

The 4th generation iPad Air has been demoed in videos from a special Chinese media hands-on event.

The Apple Watch Series 6 is finally beginning to arrive at some customers doorsteps.

Hit or miss?

This is a great review of the Apple Watch Series 6 and the Apple Watch SE.

If you’re debating between buying the Apple Watch Series 6 or the Apple Watch Series 5, take a look at this guide.

The Apple Watch Series 6 apparently has a bigger battery.

This sounds like an absolute pain! :frowning:

Was durability thrown out the window?

The new Apple Watch SE might seem like a great deal, but maybe you should first check out the Apple Watch Series 3.

Here is what you need to know about Apple One.