Appreciation post for The Blockheads!

So. It’s been a long while since I last played the Blockheads. The beginning of 2020 was where it began to tail off fully.

It would perhaps be accurate to say that it almost raised me. When I joined the game, and this forum, way way back in 2016, I never dreamed that it would become such a formative part in my life. But through the years, I continued playing, and the Blockheads was always an escape for me. It got me through things that were personally difficult, and it got me through the difficulties that everyone faces as they grow up.

The forums were also such a lovely, nontoxic place, and I feel the experience I had here turned me into the person I am today. So thank you, everyone. Thank you to all the friends I made here, all the kind people who helped me in game and out, and thank you to the creators of the game itself. It will always have a special place in my heart.

(P.S! Let me know if this is in the wrong topic or topics like this aren’t supposed to be posted. I’m a little rusty on the forum rules as it’s been a while !! I just wanted to write a little thing on how much this game means to me.)

8 Likes

Need more posts like this :wink:

2 Likes

I feel the same way about the blockheads, and I’ve kinda gotten distant too. But I came back literally today because I’ve been on such a low and need to escape once more. This community has always been good to me and I’ve missed it very much.

3 Likes