Are we stupid?

This is a question.
So are we a very stupid person bc we play blockhead? I search blockhead and this is what I get form it blockhead
image so are we dumb/stupid?

3 Likes

I dunno… takes a real blockhead to construct a jet pack from scratch!

4 Likes

No, that is just the name of the game and the characters in the game. It isn’t meant to refer to the player as an idiot or anything like that.

2 Likes

I agree, and because names has many different meanings.

1 Like

In terms of this game the name ‘Blockheads’ is supposed to be taken literally.

4 Likes

Hello,

I definitely agree with your terms as well.
Words can have many different definitive meanings

3 Likes

WE the players are not stupid. But the little avatars that we control are rather dumb. Without telling them what do, they just stand there and starve. Even with a tinfoil hat, they will start doing the dumbest things sometimes, like destroying buildings for materials.

And sometimes…sometimes…even when we tell them where to go, they will go there in an entirely stupid path, that might even get them killed, like swimming across an ocean of sharks.

5 Likes

Are you a blockhead?

1 Like

It’s probably just a silly name for the little blockhead figures we control to play the game.

@milla
Yes I am a stupid idiot XD
Also I am a loser and I should be death XD

Please don’t say things like that, even in jest. You’re a valued member of this community.

5 Likes

Yes, agree

1 Like

Not going lie I fell not I not deserve to be here XD I fell like am a mass up I keep massing things up

1 Like

I’m sorry but this cracked me up. I hope you have an amazing life good sir or ma’am