Ark's builds and pixelarts

I experimented a little with metal combos now that i got a lvl 6 TP. I think this one is looking like a melting ice cream though(Do you spell it that way?).

My best one so far!

Wow Ark, the second one looks really good! It’s like a gem tree.

yeah, I think I’m gonna copy those ‘gem trees’ unless you make them first… on my server… Gem Tree Avenue… :smiley:

Go ahead if you want to @Caronhere!
And thanks sooo much for all your support, everybody! I dont think i would have kept on trying without the support.

Made a ship, since I haven’t tried making one before.

Here it is zoomed out.

And here zoomed in.
Feel free to give feedback, so that I can adjust it and make it better.

Nice! My only piece of feedback is to make the (what’s it called? a flag? no… a sail? I forgot :frowning: ) a bit bigger.

I like it… I never imagined a ship being in the sky, until I watched a movie where the pirate ship was like a plane, catching lightning… This isn’t on my world… My world could do with a ship… :wink: :smiley:

Hey, Caron! I’m coming on to Caron’s Peace right now. I’ve selected a plot, can you please come? Thanks!

Very nice Ark!! I love the stone/gravel touches in the hull. Love your Blockhead’s name as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s named a mast, if you don’t mind me correcting.

@Laraxd I mean the bottom part, not the mast :sweat_smile: The flag’s pretty cool too!

@MAMA_FOOD_SUPPLY
I think she was talking to me… :grin:

@Laraxd
Yep, thanks!

Lol the pig, I love it :joy:

Loveeee it!

Been a while since I built anything, so here is a happy little polar bear. It was built at CJ’s legacy.

I felt like making some pixel art, so I made this clock at Creative of Time.

A close-up picture.
And a zoom out picture.

Feel free to give advice😄

That looks good! Personally I would have turned it into a watch, but that’s just my personal style and you don’t have to follow it.

You got the trees from GM. What is GM?

It’s a server named Georgie’s Maze

Who made that sandstone house next to the pixel art?