ArtKavin's Creative Builds

This page is where you can see some of my builds and what I’ve been up to lately. If you do happen to use my builds as reference please be sure to put signs that they are not yours <3

Also if you would ever like to contact me to create any type of builds on your server (or to just clean it up) please feel free to contact me!

1 Like

I’ve been busy making a city on my server echo forests! Here’s some of the builds already made, all from reference photos of actual buildings I’ve found on google :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Wow. This is so beautifully made! Could you perhaps do a step by step guide to doing something like this?

2 Likes

Noted! I’ll do that with my next add on to the city <3

1 Like

How long did it take to make all of those buildings?

3 Likes

Roughly about 2-3 hours. I’m generally a quick builder since i am experienced and know how to transfer real imaging to pixel easily.

1 Like

A server that remains un-named due to still being under construction had asked me to do their spawn and I even incorporated some little pixel art type shops :smile: Can you guess which shops are for what? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Someone asked for a castle build as their home beside a gem tree. I also had a helper in painting the castle tops :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is so beautifulll!

Also I added 2 months of credit to ur server. If you ever need more, I’m happy to add.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate that kind gesture, I will be sure to add you to the contribution area of the welcome message :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Np. I will do this for any server even if it’s 100% random lol.

4 Likes

A friend of mine challenged me to a pixel art contest and gave me full room to do what I’d like, so I decided to do this giant pixel painting!

It’s in this wonderful world called smokes and mirrors, an admin named Zero has done a fantastic job building it up with a lot of different types of builds, my pixel art is on the left side just by the Walmart that he built. Definitely recommend having an exploratory visit to the server :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Wow! That really looks amazing!

4 Likes

Kavin I’m not saying ur not a master at building but I did paint the roofs on the sapphire castle u built for bash ;-;

3 Likes

And as I’ve said in the previous posting, that you had helped me and painted the rooftops. Your blockheads name is also in the photo so I’m not sure what the issue is?

3 Likes

I created a spawn giant tree for a friends server, let me know what you think :slight_smile: (I think it looks better in the fall when it’s red).

8 Likes

These collections are amazing!! <3

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Some more random things I’ve been doing :slight_smile:

7 Likes

you’re so talented!! I love the details, and the patterns <3

4 Likes