AtlanticFortress (Mac Server) -

OP, Plot, Rules, Etc Subject to change with or without notice.

ezgif-1-ce786bc592c4-1

You are set on the dystopian planet named (Titan-2) in the Galaxy of Tresa-2B in the year 195,900,000
This Planet has Housed life since Earth was destroyed in the year 234,900 by a rogue black hole.
Ever since then humans have been looking for a home for over 100,000,000+ years, and eventually stumbled on Titan-2 in the galaxy of Tresa-2B located way far into the reaches of space.
You are one of the 23,000 remaining humans living on this peaceful, and awfully big planet, and make your way around The Blockheads by crafting things yourself, and gathering materials for survival.
The oceans are pretty big, so you will need a boat to find land that you can call home.

Server Rules

Failure to abide by these rules will result in you being deeply fried. :wink:

1. Everyone is welcome here, Do not disrespect people or be rude to them. (This includes Bullying)
  2. Griefing, Raiding of structures, Stealing from chests, Etc is allowed.
  3. Any form of Nudity, Sexual Content/Speech, Etc will result as an instant ban on this server. (This includes building inappropriate signs, structures, etc)
  4. Do not attempt to swear on this server using any means.
  5. Treat anyone like how you would like to be treated.
  6. Do not use any form of duplications, exploits, etc.
  7. Do not make fun of or joke about serious things like suicide, cancer, autism, etc. you will be immediately banned if caught doing this.
  8. You are allowed to hand out anything outside of spawn, but inside spawn you are not to do so. As it is impossible.

If you suspect someone may be breaking a rule on this server, PM Lord-Hyness on The Blockheads Forums, And/or tell an admin on forums or discord. But you must! Provide picture proof and/or video, otherwise your report will be dismissed as false.

Ownership Signs

Ownership signs in this world can only be obtained via the spawn distract which spans 160 blocks on each side, or buying them as this world is protected to preserve its water structure.
If you wish to acquire an ownership sign you will need the following: (These must be put in a safe)

(11x11)
-12 Gold Ingots, A Sign, And 99 Platinum Coins (1 Stack)

(31x31)
-24 Gold Ingots, A Sign, And 396 Platinum Coins (4 Stacks).

(61x61)
-48 Gold Ingots, A Sign, And 792 Platinum Coins (8 Stacks).

Custom signs not for sale, so remember to be grateful for what options you have. :slight_smile:

Starter Kit, And Spawn Housing

So, you are new to the server and want to know how to get around. First things first when you spawn in you will spawn with an apple. An admin (if there) will Guide you Into your home pod in which will be sealed until you have enough money to pay your way out (198 platinum coins total). If you refuse to go into your pod some force may be needed to get in.
Your home will feature Two 6x11 rooms. One for growing apples, and another for placing your workbenches. You will not be given a workbench, but rather I expect you to warp one in.

This is to ensure the government can make the most possible of your experience. :wink:
And also, it is important NOT to eat your apple. You will not get another one if you do.

Server Settings

OWNER : HYNESS245
PVP : ENABLED
WORLD SIZE : 16x
OCEANS : OCEAN WORLD
RAINFALL : WET
PLANTS : MORE PLANTS
TREES : MORE TREES
TERRAIN : QUITE FLAT
ORE QUANTITY : MORE ORE
ORE DISTRIBUTION : SMALL VEINS
GEMS : MORE GEMS
TREASURE : LESS TREASURE
HEALTH : HARD
HUNGER : HUNGRIER (Due to the array of fruits on the server)
HAPPINESS : SADDER
CLOTHING DECAY : FASTER
TOOL DECAY : FASTER
DEATH : NO REGENERATION
DEATH DROPS : ALL ITEMS
MAX BLOCKHEADS : 1
TRADE PORTALS : DISABLED
SUN COLOR : CUSTOM (1.1,1.1,1.1)
WORLD MODIFICATION : ADMIN ONLY
POLE ITEMS : ONE ONLY, LASTS FOREVER
TELEPORTATION : DISABLED

Join Credentials:

Should users be subject to a fine if they destroy their garden in their house, because I do not want to make a rule that may make people stray away from this server. (I will leave the rule in the OP until I can get a clear vote)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

What’s a distract?

I think it’s a district.

Oh, okay.

Updated OP to address a removal of a rule

How is Sunday The 4th of August at 3:00pm Eastern Time for the opening of AtlanticFortress?

I may not be as active as I am playing roblox all the time, but I will do my best if I can.

• Good
  • Not Good
  • Busy That Day

0 voters

And if anyone is interested in applying for staff. Please PM me only with your username, position of staff, and a way to contact you. (Ex: Email, Discord, ETC)

All staff must give a report to me of someone who may be breaking the rules if they get one by another player, or they will be demoted instantly.

Only reason why I want it in PM is so this thread doesn’t get spammed with messages like this

(Person1)
I am interested in becoming staff
Username: Person1
Position: Mod

Should there be some sort of trial system to go with after you pay 99 platinum coins to get out of your pod trap? (Ex: Maze of doom)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I need at least 3 people to say an answer to make up my vote.

Alright, I think it’s time to announce when the server should open. I just felt like this day was right to me.

2019-07-27T21:30:00Z

If anyone is interested in checking the server out, or calling it a home. Set this time on your calendar so you don’t miss out. :slight_smile:

Looks interesting. :slight_smile: The first paragraph sounds familiar

Updated the OP to include new information.

Excuse me for being late. I have grabbed the link and I would like to tell you that the server is open. :slight_smile:

Join link:

http://theblockheads.net/join.php?ip=block.wingysam.xyz&port=15223&name=ATLANTICFORTESS

If you need a pod, please reply in this thread as there are currently no admins. And I will assist your account via my secret means into a pod. :slight_smile:

Can i be put into a pod
Username: xtest51

Can i have a pod
Username: Build itme