Atmos: The World of Us

Yeah. Just about every driving age teenager I know passed their test and then started driving like a maniac. And there are plenty of people who never outgrow that stage.

Why are we talking about cars ?

MFS was talking about going to a driving school and I guess we got carried away. Oops.

Ah hey guys, unfortunately I won’t be able to play The Blockheads for 2 months at least, starting today. Sorry for informing so abruptly. This means I won’t be able to complete my two pending builds for a long time (sorry @MFS, this situation was very unexpected).

I’ll still have a bit of access to the forums though, or else I’ll go insane by studying for 10 hours a day without a break.

What is this? Could it be, Frater’s started work on an old project of his?

Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!

29 Days ago
One more day and we couldn’t post

You can always post on official server threads. Bumping rule does not apply.

Can an admin remove these columns please. Located in the sky plots above V16

This is. Absolutely amazing!!! Im speechless I really am :no_mouth:

Reading through the world thread (I normally just swipe my mouse down so the thread doesn’t show up in latest)

Just wow, the community of Atmos is amazing and every time I think about it it makes me want to rush planning on my own servers just so I can make a world as celebrated as this one :+1:

Cool server u always made @MFS keep up the good work! :smiley:

Thank you Dark! I can’t wait to share with u what I’ve been working on :smiley:

You can add me in ur whitelist here my name
Ign: .DARKHORSE.
THANK YOU SO MUCH MFS!!! :smiley:

It’s closed so we aren’t adding to the whitelist now, but please, PLEASE come on and share your art when we reopen :+1::+1:

Sure @MFS my nature art XD

dang.

Hmm, I’ve been developing a few traps recently… Can’t wait to make a fortress or something after I’m done with my current builds.

Does evil laugh.

You guys are gonna love Atmos revival, or whatever MFS decides to call it. So much new and kewl stuff to do. MFS and staff have been working really hard over the past month :+1:
Goes back to Icarus and forces staff to join…

Of course people will love it!

Goes to secret server Zeek is working on…