Atmos: The World of Us

I can’t wait!

@MFS These builds are absolutely stunning, I’ll be on there for hours copying studying these designs…

Add me to whitelist

I believe MFS said the world is going to be closed until 21st March (which is 5 days away for me), and so I’m assuming that he isn’t going to add anyone to the whitelist except admins or mods until he opens up Atmos again.

Darn i need a server, cuz soooooo boring to play alone

Skylands Arena and Unihorse are some servers that are open currently. They’re both Vanilla.
MFS also said that he’s keeping Urbano open until Atmos reopens, so that’s a pretty good place as well. Urbano is a custom world.

Back from the dead to wonder who named my build “Arctic Fox.” Honored to be on the gallery, though. :smiley:

OMG. This has sure got the people talking! I’m definitely joining! Well, your server’s going to be full 24/7!

Atmos reopens tomorrow (MFS Lives in Japan) Hope I didn’t read the posts wrong.

So excited to see the clock tower, my deformed Mario, etc! I’ll be waiting until it opens.

Ahhh!! March 21 for me tap my icon I set the time at where im from hehe or I should reply it here? :lol: so excited to see the server!!!

@Donutask @Brer-Rabbit @DARKHORSE I’m gonna open it tomorrow morning my time, less than 24h from now! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hi mfs! Remember me? Can i join too? (From skeeves challenge By The Way)

Hey Keira of course!! That was so fun!!! Opening in just over 12 hours!

9 hour more :sweat_smile:

Anyone want to play Capture the Gems at the re-release?

Me!!!

Glory to Atmos!

I’ll lift the whitelist in exactly an hour, opening the server to all. Please stop by if you wanna check it out! :slight_smile:

This is going to be like the grand opening of Atoms and the update of 1.7…