Basileus 2.0: The Rise of an Empire (New thread)

server

If I show you a good meme will I get 10 more emprettes

Nice try!

But if you were to complete a Treasure hunt—believe me, you wont be sorry! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am selling iron and tin for insanely low prices!!! I will also sell copper, but I don’t have as much of it as the other two ores. You can order them in ore or ingots, but ofc ingots will cost a bit more. If you want to buy some, we will have to discuss the prices in game a bit more, but I neeeeeeeeeed gold. (if I knew more about shops I might make one, but I don’t so I won’t make them right away but might sometime)

I have 8 stacks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I don’t mind bringing you some

Of gold? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I think I will have ten+ stacks of iron ore once I am done mining my (HUGE) vein of iron.

Join @TheKnexGuy. I’ll be waiting at my building

I would do a treasure hunt if not for

A. The fact that I don’t know where to start

And

B. The number of people waiting to kill me :neutral_face:

Frater what do you want for all that gold? (Although this might not be the place to talk about it.)

Nothing, I have caves for when I need gold, and I haven’t needed gold since the first week of the server

Have i got any emperettes yet?

Yay whoo thanks!!!

@Prototype the Treasure hunts are <— of spawn, located at the build with all of the gems, (picture is in the op) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Umm @Keiraiscoolio99 if you have joined before Christmas, then you will have earned the 50 Emeperettes, I currently do not have you on the list. :sweat_smile:
But you will be added today, try to get me a rough estimate on your arrival to Basileus! :smile:

Sorry, I don’t mean to be impatient, but I’m almost back to school so may I ask one more time when I’ll be whitelisted? :slight_smile:

I’ll vouch (did I already?) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not that I saw, no.

@devyn your whitelist will be granted shortly within the 5 minutes of this post :wink:

Enjoy your Adventure at Basileus! :blush:

Great! Thanks so much, can’t wait! :slight_smile:

Sorry for any incoveniences @Haque it’s back up running! :blush:

Lol I thought I got banned
:stuck_out_tongue:

Currently fighting a war in my castle on my super secret colony.

Hopefully I will have time for you soon :wink:

When my plan succeeds and I crush darian’s forces I will be able to fiiiiinaaaly get back to focusing on this server.