Basileus 2.0: The Rise of an Empire (New thread)

server

Well… I have not. ._.

I’ve left Omega, yes. It was a hard choice to make, but we needed some action on Basileus…

Idk what’s happening so I’m just gonna nod
:laughing:

I love this idea! The hard part will be to have 10 players on at the same time due to timezones… but it’ll be a great oppurtunity to earn emperettes!

Here is a poll for the Arena battle to get things rolling! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• In? :smirk:
  • Or your out!:smirk:

0 voters

If you have more than 1 blockhead, then create a different account for no TC loss----we even have locker rooms to store your winnings! :heart_eyes:

------Remember any system will only work, if you guys participate!

When I first started doing Arena battles, I died within seconds! :sweat_smile:
Im finally getting better, and it’s fun! :nerd_face:----even losing!

So again please join it will be a blast!

We even have 3 Arenas to participate in!

• Easy
  • Hard
  • Extreme

Jia and myself tried extreme, it was over way too fast :smiling_imp:

WOOhoo! All of us are in so far! Let’s see our competitors! :smirk:

Hmm I would be in but my connection sometimes chops for a few seconds but usually I can join back within a few secs. Would that be fair, or should I just watch?

Easy for me… yep, the noobs will probably beat me… I am a bit of a PvP noob after al these years…

Lol, after all these years… shouldn’t you be improving? :joy:

@TheKnexGuy I strongly suggest you join this future battle!
If you cut out, don’t worry!

All of our players are so easy going warriors who do experience your ancient wifi parameters :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If you do lag out, it will just all be part of the fun! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You would think so… but no. I usually just ride donkeys and race handcars or sit in the middle of a dark cave.

Ok…
So if we get killed we lose all our stuff?

I have to unload my inventory…

Made a little stone thing with some items, and fur clothes. Take as you need (but also check out the little store above, selling ores for 1c and gold for 6c :slight_smile:

No, you can keep everything inside a safe (in the arena) and battle with nothing but fishing rods and food. You’d only lose the food and fishing rod.

But why fishing rods??

it fun :joy:

no jk but it’s a twist to it :wink:

You become roadhog from over watch and reel people in and smack dem with dodo meat?
(Please say yes)

Haque… How did you know I smack people with dodo meat?

WITCHCRAFTER!

Is this what you’re talking about?
inserts lame picture of me playing ow and lol no, but I wish…

(Add me, what’s your battle tag?)

My battle tag is
Idontplayoverwatchicria
This is offtopic much :\