Basileus 2.0: The Rise of an Empire (New thread)

server

I got a jetpack day 1 of basileus

I made another one last week

I think I’ve made 2 and stolen 1 so far

Redacted

Sent it to shariu anyways

Alright good :+1:

Day 3 got a jetpack, but Jia was kind enough to give it to me :slight_smile: Have around 7 now from buying titanium and making oil. Crafting my eighth and looted a good 6 or so.

There have been a few changes to the clan lists since they were last updated. I am not able to edit the op since ILJ originally wrote it. As changes are requested to the clans I will repost the list.
Present Clans:

•	@Diamond_knight—(Ign-unknown)

Known-Clan-Members
1. …?

•	@Dagger_Mace —(Ign—Dagger_Mace). (This clan, none of the members have been recently active, as far as I know)

Known-Clan-Members-of-"Shadow-Raiders"
1 Electric_man
2 Superfalcon123
3 Enzerze
4 24lovefancy

•	@Arcturus —(Ign–Unknown)

Known-Clan-Members
1 Jiayizhu
2 Shahmmm
3 Stefani0987
4 alliterationqin
5 Haileyjoychannel
6 Prototype
7 WumboJumbo
8 Husky lover
9 Darkhorse
10 CgGone a.k.a Muisc_Lover
11 Epicgamer101
12 Rosie Posie 101
13 Bekah Blue 101
14 Brer-Rabbit
15 Titan
16 Deadliestitan

•	@Hellotheressss & Noone

Known-Clan-Members
Unknown

•	@AndyKiller & @TheDerpMaster

Known-Clan-Members-of-"Omega"
Unknown

•	TheKnexguy—(Ign. TheKnexGuy)

Known-Clan-Members
1 Breejillian
2 Thehackknight

•	222Oreo333—(Ign. 222Oreo333)

Known-Clan-Members
1 Ashley
2 TLWV
3 Joe
4 Porkythechop
5 Ark1

•	Blocky1 —(Ign. Unknown)

Known-Clan-Members
1 99Wolves

•	Frater_Galaxy —(ign. Soupchef)

Known-Can-Members-of-Joan-Architecture
1 Shadow_Katt
2 2 Devyn

•	I-Love-Creation —(Ign. I~Love~Jesus)

Known-clan-members-of-"Blue-Coat-Passions"
1 Wingysam
2 DGPG
3 Caelestis
4 Shariu
5 Masterbuilder
6 Warriors Tide
7 Allig8tor
8 …

I might disappear from clans, just letting ppl know. ._.

Basileus has been really quiet lately, did everyone forget about it :stuck_out_tongue:

No, but anymore I am not in wifi very much, and when I am I usually play more on other servers.

I think hackknight is in Ferrum’s clan

Nope. He got kicked from Ferrum cause he duped on another server or something, so I decided to take him. (I really hope he doesn’t dupe here… :grimacing:)

I hope that with 1.7 coming, popularity will spike, and we could maybe even add some more challenging aspects to the server. I guess we’ll have to see how it goes with the update right around the corner

I have an idea to even the playing field and require players to use more strategy. It involves limiting the number of portals a player can have up based on alive characters. If you have 1 character you can have only 1 portal up. Extra portals will be removed by staff and be kept in the locker rooms. Before this new policy is implemented world portals will be placed every 100tc around the world at various locations that will have to be discovered to be used. Some of these will require a challenge or task to reveal the portal. The removal of the excess portals will also reduce lag.

I think the whitelist should be removed, there were more visitors when the whitelist was off

Hackers are the cause of the whitelist I believe, so I think in 1.7 it will be gone? Hope?

Safe zone

Eh, might come on in the future when I get my colonial empire on minetest (minetest.net) started

If anyone wants a peek at the other world of gaming the UEF is on PM me on discord and I might give you link

No thanks

Nope.

1.7 appears to have killed Basileus.

Wingy hasn’t updated his Mac app yet. He will do it as soon as possible. Those who are still on the old version can still connect.