Be a noob (forum board mini game)

i need admin to fuly destroyvyour sirvir

Yu cun be admun un my srever bot Yu nead to teuch me to three tome cristils

teim cristels are useliss now .7 is releezed.

Uk, cun we but 7.1 in cage now? Dat wey it’s nut releezed

plese do i haet it. unnicorns are dum, bufalos are dum, and notheng good. alsoe, PAYED FOR SERVER??? EW

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Uk, mi dud warks fur mikrosuft he cun hakk it fur yu and mack tome cristils three

Tiem cruestelz az crEdis 4 claud arr nao reel maony.

I eated a rew do do burd

Pleas stop copying me. Copying is a form of flattering, which could be considered rude.

I wnt the colorful horse

Pleas stop copying me. Copying is a form of flattering, which could be considered rude.

HAHAHA I COPIED YOU
NOW COPY ME
‘I am an idoit’
HAHA
Sayyyyyyyiiiiiiittttt

(Based on a true story)

Warning: Entire post copy incoming

HAHAHA I COPIED YOU
NOW COPY ME
‘I am an idoit’
HAHA
Sayyyyyyyiiiiiiittttt

(Based on a true story)

Copying is noob

Hi guys please don’t do that to us all of us but you can do that for you all the way you can make your day better and better than your brother and your mom your sister is the only one I can do for your health care your mom is your sister you can be the one you love you all to me I am your sister I am your queen and you will make my life love me your mom is your mom I am your sister I am your queen and you will make my life love me queen you can make my day better not always be the one best believe you are the one best thing I you ever have

Can i be owner

I want co ownur

Co owner measns yore name is pirple

prpel Nams r for noon

NO ONLY TUESDAY

They added buffalos? Cool!