Be Free No Rules (Now Open)

Be Free No Rules is a survival world where u can be free and where there no rules except have fun we will be needing staff to help us grow and build I also have a message bot here is the link to the world http://theblockheads.net/join.php?id=2898f84be9dc3c238dcf0d50372f71dd&name=BE%20FREE%20NO%20RULES

5 Likes

••• ?!!!

5 Likes

What?

5 Likes

Um no rules ?!!!

5 Likes

Ya that’s the name

5 Likes

Except our rules. Even if you don’t set your own, ours apply.

No content inappropriate for kids. That includes bad language, sexual activity or content, etc. It’s a common sense policy, rather than an explicit one.

Nothing illegal. We do permit hacking, but not if it compromises our business or platform, or breaks laws or regulations.

No hate speech.

No bullying.

We also reserve the right to step in if standards are breached in a way not explicitly stated in the above, for any reason whatsoever, and there is no such thing as real privacy on our platform, as we also sometimes parse logs.

Just so we’re clear that this world, like all worlds, does have rules.

9 Likes

WAIT HACKING IS ALLOWED

4 Likes

Do you have a privacy policy?

2 Likes

What??

4 Likes

if you want people to be able to have some ‘hacked’ stuff on your own server, that’s fine

however, anything that is considered malicious or stealing information from users, or anything thereof, is not allowed on any level

@WumboJumbo privacy policies apply pretty much everywhere on some level, but there are mainly log files across all this stuff because they’re meant to be viewed, otherwise they remain pointless

logs are meant to be viewed by server owners in this case, so that at itself negates full privacy from users that aren’t the owner, but because Dave and his team own the platform they have full control over it, especially being generous enough to host what they’re hosting and being paid much less by people creating these servers

it is also to note that a lot of these log file types would be used for police reasons, though i doubt there’s anything that has been serious enough to attract police attention, it’s the same concept as security footage, it’s meant to be viewed, and the police are also meant to view stuff on platforms like this if people are partaking in illegal activity to a high level, at least if not stopped by the current administration, which wouldn’t happen in this community

6 Likes

The to everyone support and help I now have 24 votes for my world thank to everyone

4 Likes

We don’t collect any personal data, and we explicitly warn players when they create a world that logs may be read.

5 Likes

ip addresses don’t technically count as personal data either, if you want to get technical they are basically meant to be viewed in some manner

i know a lot of people think ips are private, but to be frank you’re exposing your ip when not using a vpn pretty much every single day

and no, it is not easy to get super accurate info off your ip, at most narrowing to city, and if people are lucky, maybe even town, but more likely country/region/state, and other information like some router information and the like

5 Likes

https://discord.gg/eDhawSr here is the official discord this is where u can talk about blockheads any problems or bugs in my world or just to talk to friends

4 Likes

Why not put the link in this topic?

5 Likes

BC I already have another topic for my be free no rules

4 Likes

You are allowed to edit the message and put the link in. It’s allowed

4 Likes

Code r u gonna join the disc

5 Likes

I beg your pardon?
d47

7 Likes

no rules seems like a bit of a bad idea… i know i didn’t say that earlier but at this point it seems like a good time to just say that technically if there are no rules there’s no rule against simply bombing the server with lag

i would recommend reminding and setting simple standards milla would want you to as well as ones basic to your server safety

keep in mind they are basically paying for this, so assuming you plan to keep it up, it’s not cool for anyone to do such a thing as wasting your money and theirs (and time)

just my thoughts, but lay down some law, no place on earth ever went good without rules or laws

6 Likes