Be Free No Rules (Now Open)

BC if I made everyone admin they might ban each other u got to think about that I only mod and admin ppl I trust and they could destroy the world u need admins to give out starters to

3 Likes

thank u

1 Like

Huh? :question:

1 Like

They are both the same person.

1 Like

The link doesn’t open anywhere. Am I doing something wrong? I’m pretty new to the forum, so sorry if it’s a dumb question.

1 Like

If it doesn’t work, try searching it up.
And welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Which link doesn’t work

3 Likes

Just a note that any discussion of bans and rule breaking should be between me and the person you report for it, rather than between you and the person you don’t report for it.

For all you know, I may have given permission, so it’s needlessly hostile to moderate them. Use the report function and leave them to it please. I don’t discuss other people’s rule-breaking or permissions, so you have no way to know beforehand if they are actually in the wrong.

Now, back on topic, please.

6 Likes

What do yaw think one of my admins made it

6 Likes

This was 5 years ago an admin make the little thing to the left i made the Pokemon ball on the right the world is so laggy bc of hacked stuff on it bc they have tc safes and stuff on it I need to take off

3 Likes

What do yaw think of latest spawn upgrades I added the pixel art beside epawn

5 Likes

Sorry yaw due to my spawn being griefed twice my world will be down for a while until I can get things sorted out

1 Like

ooooof the poor beautiful spawn :frowning:

1 Like

It was a hacker :frowning: but don’t worry I dmed milla for a roleback

3 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mess out of be free no rules

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mess out of be free no rules

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mess out of be free no rules

@Be_free_no_rules if you don’t want griefing I recommend not making servers with no rules.

I also would like to point out someone warned you about that in one of the first topic replies:

Just a suggestion because the fact that the server has no rules and the arguments in effect of it seem to be causing you discomfort, and since you’re the owner of the world you can easily fix that. Not trying to pressure you or be rude or anything, just help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good point!

1 Like

:confused: