BeakBoi forum achievements

The most notifications I’ve had at one time… this happened overnight :tongue:

4 Likes

Aren’t they all coming from you? :lol:

3 Likes

You’ve really lit up the forums. The amount of reacting and post creation from you made me smile to know when I came back to the forums it was still flickering with activity as well as new members.

You’re really friendly and I hope the forums can grow again thanks to you. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Lmao most of them are my posts I try to post often and make thought provoking topics. I want the forums to stay alive

:tongue:

5 Likes

Thank you Aura that means a lot to me. I’m glad you enjoy my topics and threads. :blush:

4 Likes

I am glad you do that. Spam is bad.

Well…

1 Like

Bro that’s one negative comment. I have hope for blockheads and it’s community. I’ve seen many new players and despite my forums ban I still kept posting afterwards.

3 Likes

Even if it’s just a couple people using the forums I still think that means a lot. It might encourage more people to join if we seem friendly and even if it’s not the same amount of people on it, we still tried our best. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No, I’m not trying to be negative.

Also, what do you mean when you say you were suspended from this place?

I’m just trying to be realistic here.

I know you’re trying to be realistic, so am I.
We will never fully revive the forums but we can just do our best to keep the small flicker of activity here, even if it’s not forever.

3 Likes

Yeah, feel free to do whatever you want. I am just not sure if it is worth our time anymore. :frowning:

1 Like

You’ve been here so long. It would hurt to see you go.
You were the one person I always saw on the forums, every thread and there’s probably very few who haven’t seen your name around here.
It’s your own choice, nobody will force you to stay and I understand the forums won’t last forever, but as long as it’s even slightly active I’ll continue to reply.

I am not saying goodbye. My point was that the days of this community are numbered. We should not bother trying to revive something that is already dead. Collectively (as a community), I am just not sure if this place is worth our time anymore.

Take a look at this: The Official Thread of General Comings & Goings & Greetings & Farewells

2 Likes

I know it’s the truth but it really hurts. This was a great and friendly community and I couldn’t have asked for better when playing an online game as a kid. :frowning:

1 Like

You know Wumbo you are right the forums is more dead then your grandmas grandma. But still I’m gonna keep posting. Blockheads subreddit is pretty dry too.

4 Likes

That was a weird way to put it…

“Acceptance” is the next stage we will all be at. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If everyone leaves and maybe it’s just me Milla and that’s it. I would be the legend of being the last post of last post wins.

1 Like

Milla would probably leave when everybody else leaves. If a community has no people, what is the point of keeping it around?

As for the LPW topic, we will see about that! I plan on winning. :wink:

1 Like

Only way that’s possible is if I’m perma banned and I don’t plan on that happening.

1 Like