Beggar’s Tomb

Word up to the regulars. The ocean tunnel is now finished. Need to get to the North Pole in a hurry? Need the boots of speed? This trans bay subway tunnel is just the solution. Just have to lay the tracks for handcarts. Come check it out!

Taking a break from the forums for a bit. Focusing more on this server. The participation has been been high but no one is building anything. A few of the regulars have vanished. It’s a unique server idea. A mini game I put a lot of thought into. I hope it takes off one day. We are ten days away from the three month mark of 1.7 update. I hope this makes servers like mine get more traffic. Thanks y’all and don’t forget to add a server review here. Stop on by and say hello. You can always PM me here if I’m not on the server.

I have extended the subway tunnel closer to the spawn complex. The closest entrance is now below the Western coffee cherry trees. For anyone who has worries about access to free food there are hundreds of fruit trees and plants to harvest in compost. Thank you.

6/8/2018

P.S. It’s for real this time. This community is not for me. Being aware and compassionate is a foreign concept here. I’m leaving for good. If you ever need me Beggar’s Tomb is always open. Peace.

So sad to hear you leaving :frowning:

Me too, but being corrected over a suicide prevention hotline number was beyond the pale. It was a toll free number and the topic was about someone dying. Duh. Obviously not personal information.

Especially after the long discussion about we had about moderation and who should do it. The rules have changed. Respect it. I’m out…

I’m gonna edit the original post on this thread to highlight an old rule that was never listed and then I’m going into lurker mode. Thanks for your support.

We weren’t correcting you or shaming you for that number.

We were scared for you. We thought that would be your phone number.

We didn’t want you sharing info, and we only reacted because of that.

I do agree we may have been to harsh about it. But come in, don’t leave because of the actions of 1-2 members out of what? ~50 active users?

You’ve been a great member to this community. I don’t wanna see you leave! :cry:

(about the moderation thing I agree we gotta accept the rules. it got too violent for some reason though…)

I own an 800 toll free number? Am I rich? Why would I ask you to call me? A little common sense please!

Well sometimes we forget common sense, or not know that 800 was a toll free, like me.

Anyways, the point is that it passed, and not to be affected by something someone said. This is the internet, don’t forget.

Anyways, I hope you’ll stay! :slight_smile:

If not then I guess I’ll see you one day…hopefully… :frowning:

Google is your friend.

Not everyone would spend time googling and add to the risk of you getting in danger (assuming that’s your number).

This is getting out of hand. Let’s discuss this in a PM.

Anyways, I’ll join your server one day when I have time! It seems really fun! :slight_smile:

Using a search engine is part of proper moderation. If you insist on picking at every single post then at least do some research first. The combination of my anger over losing a great man and being yelled at in my memorial thread over a hotline number is the end for me. I do not care if you think it’s absurd! Now stop private messaging me.

What do you mean by moderation? The only moderators here are milla and Asyc.

Ok new rule. I edited the welcome message to highlight a rule that was never listed but seems pretty straightforward to me.

1. Do not help anyone through the maze. I just banned a long time regular for doing this. It took me a week of drawing in graph paper to design this maze. Another painstaking few days to construct it block by block. Solve it on your own! No helping! Once outside the maze tips are welcome.

A little courtesy please. This kind of dialogue is not acceptable here.

This is the exact type of server I like, too bad I can’t play on cloud worlds ;-;