Blockheads idea: cereal

I’m spitting these ideas like hot cakes… that’s the term right? Anyway you need one glass to make a bowl in the kiln. You need a bucket of milk. You need to make the cereal with, wheat, flour, and, blue berries. You put these in a electric stove to make the cereal, you combine the milk, blue berries, bowl, and cereal. (I know you don’t cook these items but where else are they crafted) then you get your cereal, these cannot be stacked. Properties include 1/5 energy, and 1/3 hunger. I know the chances of updating are little to none but it’s fun making these ideas. #breakfastupdate

1 Like

well, sure but it is very resource and time consuming, so maybe you could have multiple meals from a bowl of cereal. I think there should be pad thai, lol. wheat to make the noodles and other veggies that could be added. maybe a kitchen craft bench would be a good idea to make all foods.

Dodo cereal?

Bruh pizza exists in the game that stuff takes forever to make with like no reward

1 Like

Exactly, so the update could have pizza box instead of slice. Also I would like it if food would decay in expert for a challenge. Different food would decay at different speeds and create spoiled food that would make you sick.

And you would vomit violently if you ate bad food

1 Like

How about they get paralyzed for 1 minutes

1 Like

Both of those could be cool ideas.