Blockheads Motivational Posters

For weeks these motivational posters have been tested by top blockhead psychologists. Now, the results are going public. In every case scenario, blockheads who were shown a poster experienced a remarkable increase in vigor and enthusiasm! Five times more powerful than coffee, these very pictures will instill in your blockhead the determination to excel in all they do! To witness the results for yourself, simply hang a selection of these motivational posters in your blockheads’ workplaces and/or waiting rooms. Wait 48 hours for noticeable changes in behavior.

As I explored some new techniques in Blockhead photography for these pictures, I began to wonder what more I could do in the way of props, timing, lighting and more. Once I become more proficient in this area, I hope to write up a photography guide to increase interest in the subject. For now, this post is the result of me playing with a camera on a single player world…what fun it was, too!

Feel free to comment below if you have ideas for more motivational posters.

69 Likes

These are truly amazing. My favourites include the regret and courage ones.

4 Likes

These are awesome :3

(when you realize microsoft powerpoint users beat google presentations :laughing:

3 Likes

Good stuff!

@Arcturus may I post some of these on our official FB page?

2 Likes

:3

6 Likes

These are great! Love the desperation one :rofl:Can’t wait to see more- and I’ll definitely be placing them everywhere! I’m sure the advice of the top blockhead psychologists is very trustworthy.

1 Like

CHROMEBOOK! But yeah, super cool. :slight_smile:

Edit: Funny, I’m using a chromebook rn. XD

1 Like

These should be sold at every major retailer

5 Likes

Wow i love this

2 Likes

what image editor did you use?

1 Like

Wow this is pretty cool :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks to all for the quick feedback! Your compliments are well-received.

@milla That’s perfectly fine with me…very much an honor, as a mater of fact.

@SomeRandomUser I didn’t initially plan to alter the photos that much…just a caption, maybe. The integrated text was an afterthought, so I used the first highly-rated image editing app I could find, namely “Typorama: text on photo editor”. Perhaps after further search I’ll find a better one, but it served my immediate purposes nicely.

4 Likes

Soooooo coooool! So I can use this in my sever right?

1 Like

As paintings? Absolutely. I’m thinking of building a medical clinic to hang “Confidence” and “Peacefulness” up in, and I might pop “Self-control” into my bank. I wouldn’t mind seeing what you do with yours!

2 Likes

All of them are amazing :open_mouth:, but my favourite is regret :wink:

1 Like

I love these. Keep it up! I want more. Some mind find their way into my subway area. :smiley:

And photography in Blockheads is a great thing. Looking forward to your findings.

1 Like

33 LIKES!!! These are awesome

I might post some of mine

Btw is the calm one in Japan?

1 Like

Here is one of mine

1 Like

@jemnidad Thanks! I do have ideas for a few more, but after they’re finished I’ll probably shift into another application of photography before this one gets stale.

@Dabeluga That’s the effect I was going for! “Peacefulness” is actually my favorite. I had multiple other plans for it, but settled on the setup in the picture.

3 Likes

Yes that is my favourite as well

1 Like