Blocklmypics 3

Inspired by: The Blocklympics 2015 2

I would like to start this again in my server Toronto!!

And September isles!!

Events:
Unicorn race
Handcar race
Maze
Donkey parkour
Manhunt
Archery
Shark run

Time:
First week of January

3 Likes

Can September Isles host an event as well? Also if it works the same way as the 2015 one (just read it a second ago lol) then can I start a team called the Isle Phoenixes?

3 Likes

Ok added September isles as a server!!!

3 Likes

Olympic is a genius idea :slight_smile: now all Olympic games should be provided with a top tier stadium, seatings, suites, hotels, basically, be creative and the more landmarks the server has, the better the experience are for the fans :smiley:

3 Likes

What events will there be? My suggestions:
Handcar racing
A maze (like with jet packs or ladders or something)
Donkey parkour
Rainbow unicorn racing
Shark racing

3 Likes

I think we should choose between one server (like in the real event). My vote is cast for September Isles. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll do the donkey parkour event!!!(from my course in the town Toronto!)
And a parkour race!!

1 Like

I agree with WumboJumbo!!!, my idea is similar but slightly different, and that is we should split it up into winter olympics and summer olympics, where one server would host the winter olympics and the other server would host the summer olympics :slight_smile: since pvp is not allowed on september isles, we should have pvp related games played in another server :smiley:

4 Likes

Might I suggest non-rainbow unicorn races? It’s a little more challenging when they CAN’T fly and the course is designed to test your skill with the double jump.

another idea is
fishing line archery.

4 Likes

I love that idea!! I used to think it as basketball in blockheads, since your basically trying to make it in the hole :laughing:

1 Like

By rainbow unicorn races I meant basically just another maze of sorts, without obstacles but no clear path. Non-rainbow unicorn parkour racing or something sounds fun too though! (I’m not a big sports person irl, if you hadn’t already guessed heh. I’m more of a brain-teaser girl so I’m biased :lol:)

1 Like

I love donkey races…and while I haven’t participated in one, the gliding non-rainbow unicorn races sound fun.

I remember the BlockLympics you were inspired by never really took off that much (unless that was a different year? Or did it never manage to take off at all?), so I agree with some other users saying that it should take place on just one server. Sounds an arbitrary reason, I know, but I feel like the different server hosts played a part in it because of the confusion.

4 Likes

Yeah, we had some grand plans but didn’t get enough players to participate. Or something like that

4 Likes

How about box speedruns? Every player starts in a 10x10 box and must reach a jetpack or something with a trade portal. Lowest time wins.

6 Likes

My team is Canadaboyz!!
Dm me to join!

3 Likes

I also have a team! It’s called the Isle Phoenixes, and these are our members: @jemnidad, @Woahjj, @Blockheadissoofun, and possibly @WumboJumbo! We are technically accepting members, but if you haven’t gotten a PM about it, please be passionate before asking to join! Thanks!

1 Like

New event!!!
Blockheads manhunt! (Inspired by minecraft Speed runners)
2 people have to kill the person running away.
No trade portals allowed or disqualified.

4 Likes

I love the idea of a manhunt, I’ve initiated so many!
In the Blockheads, of course.

4 Likes

That event will have to be in Toronto then. We’re no death :slight_smile: but we can still do all of the races, and the maze. And also the Isle Phoenixes welcome new member @Alexandra_Inglorien!

3 Likes

capture the flag! event suggested for toronto :slight_smile:

Edit: should we do a building contest?, we does them alot in Isles but never internationally. and also a suggestion, is that we should do the olympic around winter break so that everybody has time to relax at home and play blockheads :smile: which could increase the amount of people attending :slight_smile:

5 Likes