Blockmarket - website to view trade portal prices

yay. i can now see what people are talking about when they talk about trade portal prices rising/decreasing lots. without having it in the actual game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Omg lol XD
With these prices it seems to be a blackmarket :stuck_out_tongue:

What we need is a trade portal price reset!!

It’s a blackmarket on economy servers because it isn’t fair trading.

Ohhhh cool:rolleyes:

Well, This will help out alot. Kinda reminds me of a stock market with the prices always changing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, necro’d.

Anyway, a little issue with the prices. If it goes down really low (like stone), then it only shows the zeroes.

Ok. Really good use.

Muhahahahaha… Craft profiteering just got so much easier.

dave already made a thread for this :stuck_out_tongue:

right here

Blockmarket is so cool ;). I love watching the price of things change randomly XD

I’ve merged the new thread into the original.

As previously mentioned, the site would be better if the items could be categorized, much like in-game trade portal. Also, having the 24-hour graph of each item’s price would be interesting too, along with any other stats which may be available, such as total amount bought and sold in the last 24 hours, and the top buyer/seller for each item… But identity would be difficult to ascertain, so perhaps just the highest amount bought/sold by a single user for the past 24 hours?

Mw1, they’re alphabetised, which IMO is better.

Very useful! :slight_smile:
I would suggest maybe show the prices for the week. Also because the new highest currency is platinum coins, I would change the prices to show how many platinum coins it is worth or at least show a price like this:IMG [SIZE=7]57[/SIZE], IMG [SIZE=7]15[/SIZE].

lol

I don’t know if this was mentioned already, but could I suggest a “Sort by price” button? So, instead of alphabetical order, you’d have the option to order it from highest to lowest price?

I second this idea!

Wow

Please do not bump threads that have been inactive for a while :slight_smile:

Click on the name of the item to see a 24-hour graph.
Seeing the total amount bought and sold in the last 24 hours would be really cool.