Blockmarket - website to view trade portal prices

Please read the The Blockheads Forums & You thread stuck near the top of the meta forum, and take note of the rules. You have bumped this thread. That is against the rules.

Hi Dave,
Just have a quick question, How often is the price on that website being updated? I found out the price is not the same as it is showing in the blockheads.

Regards,

Allen

The price is at current global price , which is the average of all trade portals connected to the net… Diffrent TPs in diffrent servers have diffrent prices…

Dang, look at coffe.

It is expensive cause of me buying millions of it from a hacked tp to lag and crash a server that gave out hacked time crystals.

I forgot about the economy.

Cruuuud.

Everyone sell coffe!!

Coffe is a big moneymaker now!!!

It would be cool if there was an app that would let you know when the price of an item you’re interested in is at a good deal. Would be cooler if it was implemented in the actual game.

Hah, I have been taking advantage of this on a server - I didn’t sell that much coffee though. Now it’s down to only about 80-85pc, although this isn’t all my work ^ ^

Hah, I have been taking advantage of this on a server - I didn’t sell that much coffee though. Now it’s down to only about 80-85pc, although this isn’t all my work ^ ^

m244, your post somehow duplicated, so you probably want to delete one :slight_smile:

The market has gone mad.

Rubies are more expensive than diamonds?

We need to inflate diamonds by selling coffe and buying diamonds

I have a lot of coffee.

I can get my legit supershop out to buy diamonds.

I don’t use diamonds often. I tend to go for rubies.
Darn.

Why do you use rubies?

Heh, rubies are, in my opinion, one of the most difficult to find. Rubies and emeralds - whereas while you’re searching for those two, you happen to bump into a diamond. That’s how it always works out on my worlds, anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rubies are useless.

Never played on a WFS server then?

[SIZE=5]Breaking News!
[SIZE=2]Ridiculous inflation from many sources has caused a situation of crisis. Some materials are ridiculously cheap, while many end products (possibly bought from hacked trade portals) have a ridiculous cost. What can we do about this issue?[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

On WFS it would be easier and much more practical to find diamond.

I’m not kitten, but nope. I find rubies useless. Although in chandelier form they add a nice red touch to any room.

What Joe means is that on WFS worlds you will often settle for Rubies to construct a L5 Trade Portal or Ruby Portal because you either haven’t found Diamonds yet or you lack the TC’s you need to construct them. (Note that on WFS - there is typically a rule about using only the TC’s you acquire in that world)