Blockmarket - website to view trade portal prices

Oh noo! Look at the jetpack’s price - it’s gone up at least 15 pc!! :/: I hate hacked trade portals…
And fuel… 298 pc!! (and 44 gc…) This really needs to be stopped…

Yeah it does! It’s not right to have the thing that runs it more expensive than the thing it runs!

At least it’s an absolutely amazing time to turn 10 oil into 200 pc… :wink: You can buy at least 2 jetpacks with 1 fuel! I will definitely be stocking up on pc now… lol…

“Hacked” trade portals are acquired by buying and selling large amounts. By buying from them, you actually help the economy.

Cough, cough…

Actually buying or selling from any kind of legit or hacked TPs don’t actually help the economy… They add modifiers to the global price… You just have to keep a eye on the goods and the prices to help yourself to money…

I know why you said it helps the economy… High-End finished goods used to be cheaper than the materials used to craft them , due to duping , so it was a tiny bit harder to make money… Now the materials are left as their prices are , and the finished goods costs more due to hacked TPs…

However , people will start realizing the money making opportunities and the material cost will rise, forcing those of us without farms in our worlds , and rely on TPs for food , to starve in game…

How do they help the economy?

I know why you said it helps the economy… High-End finished goods used to be cheaper than the materials used to craft them , due to duping , so it was a tiny bit harder to make money… Now the materials are left as their prices are , and the finished goods costs more due to hacked TPs…

I managed to get 3 jetpacks (and can get more whenever I wish) just because I bought 59 raw dodo meat, cooked it, and sold it all. :smiley:
It also looks like some stupid dupers made a diamond cheaper than cooked dodo meat and a ruby, which is lower down in the gem-ranks… a * diamond! * :mad:

Exactly. It is crazy.

Diamonds are ridiculously cheap. I just looked up The Blockmarket to see how cheap they were and found out that they are cheaper than linen. Stupid dupers.

Cheaper than linen?

We need to inflate the price.

LOL all because of the altered economy…

That’s with diamonds up 17% and linen down 5%

I’ll try and launch a campaign to lower the price of rubies and raise the price of diamonds.

basically selling a lot of diamonds and buying linen?

No, the other way round.

To do this, we’ll need evidence of what price diamonds and rubies were (roughly) before they went down like that, so we don’t make the rubies dirt-cheap and the diamonds insane, am I right?
If so, does anyone know the rough price of what rubies & diamonds were like before this happened?

Well, Dave might have some kind of starting price list?

30 GC if you want to go back to the start.

Woah! Never knew that.
Oh, right, there were trade portals before platinum coins… so I guess that makes more sense, it made GC much more valuable…

DiAmonds use to be 30-32 plat coins not sure on Ruby’s