Blocknuggets: Pixel arts! Mostly from SP worlds

Yum! Where did you make these?

I made this in my single player world since I’m technically lagging sometimes and I have one successful single player world I made it there its survival and a lot of pixel art coming there I making most little pixel art :slight_smile:

awww that loooks so yummy @Blocknuggets :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: great job!

I love it! I’m going to use it as my avatar next time around :slight_smile:

Thank you! Glad you liked it :rabbit:

This is nice pixel art, Dark.

Thank you and glad you like it :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late upload I planned this before for Milla majic raccoon :wink:
I’m just making or crafting a lot of luminous plaster blocks for stocks who will be like to buy or me used for pixel arts :wink:

Here you go for another @milla’s favorite pet a raccoon isn’t lovely :blush:

It was actually a sunrise background but I think a captured a moonset background for Cutie Raccoon :lol:

Awesome!

Thanks less time to no needed to embedding lights in our pixel art before now you could just have to replace the block to glowing luminous plaster block :wink:

You should give it an orange shirt and a blaster. Rocket Raccoon would be proud! (It’s not a trash panda)

I’m was planning to make it another raccoon and the next is not only a normal raccoon it would be a special Rocket Raccoon from Guardian of the Galaxy :wink: maybe wait for it soon!

I love it!

Ahh I missed all of these somehow
I love all your pixel arts!!!

When he posts Crocker… Oh boy it’ll be amazing.

Later I was in the vacation lately the day I was doing the Crocker pixel art I’ve suddenly offline to go somewhere and now I’m back :wink: maybe later I’ll just have to really finish it right now and soon as possible I’ll post it here the Crocker meme :lol:

Edit: I would like to thank you Milla you loved it :slight_smile: and Caelestis glad you see my pixel art and thanks for spamming of your likes for my pixel art :blush: I appreciated guys!!!

30minutes later the Time comes!! Probably you guys already know this pixel art because Brother Rabbit spamming this as a meme :lol: and I know Milla would like this too because she said to Brer hours ago “I do” hehe now moving on!

Everyone! I would like to present from Brer meme picture Crocker from Jungle Junction! Crocker pixel art meme holding a sign too says Happy 3year from UNIHORSE. Server! Here the zoom out picture

Sorry I edited the picture but I hoped you like it :slight_smile: here’s another zoom in.

Sorry I only post the head but it’s okay you can see the whole body in Unihorse server in 3 year partay station from the 34TC left side away from the spawn.
Requested: @Brer-Rabbit here you go your Crocker meme picture now is a beautiful pixel art and I’m sorry I stole it from you hehe :lol: Thanks to all thanks for liking it!!

Awesome!

Cough t-pose cough

Yeah because I really copied from Brer picture spamming it in memes lol so I do the t-post :lol: