Breeding unicorns

okay so i finally have my first unicorn and i am wondering what the next step is.
Do two unicorns make a rainbow unicorn? Also what would be the most efficient way to keep the unicorns fed and to make their food? Is there anything I need to know?

Since when are there unicorns

They were introduced in version 1.7, I didn’t know there were unicorns either.

Just like when breeding donkeys, you don’t need two of them to get an offspring. The colours should go like this: grey, brown, black, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, purple, pink, white, rainbow. For example, a black unicorn can have 3 different types of offspring: it’s own colour (black), the colour before it (brown) and the next colour (blue). You just have to keep on feeding them, seperating them into their own areas according to their colour and wait for them to blop out an offspring of the next colour. It’s a long process.

You can also take a look at @222oreo333’s Naming & Taming guide. It has a whole bunch of information about the mobs:

Feeder chests are a life (and time) saver. Just fill those with rainbow cakes and you’re good to go :wink:

3 Likes

Since 1.7.