Building Ideas?

I am making a single player town and I have run out of ideas of what to make. So if you could help me out that would be great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to GD. Only suggestions for the game go in the suggestions forums. Not requests for suggestions for your world :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tulip garden. Paint shop and paint library (inventory and show exactly what paint formula makes each color).
Donkey and unicorn farms
Dodo farms
Jetpack and fuel factory
Handcar park

2 Likes

General food farm, art museum, public transportation, plenty of nature, electric workbench area, storage area, trading hall, various restaurants and retail outlets, gardens, ponds, bridges and statues are a few potential ideas, I think.

2 Likes

A bank to store all your money maybe?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Have a cookie :cookie:

Maybe you should make a subway system or a monorail.

3 Likes

Digging a subway is always fun. I dig the tunnel 7 blocks from top to bottom and line the tunnel with my favorite block on top and bottom. I am using luminescent plaster lately. It leaves you with a tunnel 5 blocks wide and you can then lay tracks and lights. Great way to get between poles easily for pole items.

A highline or monorail is easier. Build a platform maybe thirty blocks above the surface and lay tracks.

1 Like